+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Striker in/Frecklington leaves

Striker in/Frecklington leaves

Quiet today, thought you had left aswell

Thanks for the memories Lee and good luck for the future.You certainly belong in the Millers Hall of Fame.

Best of luck Frecks and thanks for everything you did for our club. Players like you don't come around very often.
    A real nice guy and right up there with my all time favourite Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Best of luck Frecks and thanks for everything you did for our club. Players like you don't come around very often.
    Could not agree more mellow.

Fantastic player and person, always used to chat with my son when he bumped into him.

Level headed and a gave us some fantastic memories

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Absolutely. Great role model and leader. All the best to you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you lead the Imps out at NYS.

We sponsored the Brentford game in Feb 2016 , Warnocks first win and the start of the great run leading to safety. Frecks was man of the match that day so I will always treasure the photo with him and the signed shirt. Lovely guy and a real hero for RUFC so many times. Good luck Frecks and all the best, one way or another you may well be back at NYS soon !

A great Millers player and leader on the pitch. Also, from all reports. a model professional off the pitch too.
    Good luck for the future , Lee. You have given very good service to RUFC - thanks for the memories.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-01-2018 at 06:00 PM.

My best memory of Frecks: Only goal against Middlesbora at home under Warnock. Pure Frecks ghosting in. Good luck Lee. Been a pleasure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast