+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where you live

Where you live

Most people will never have visited the area of Pendle where I live.Here's a short video of life in Pendle and the surrounding area.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Most people will never have visited the area of Pendle where I live.Here's a short video of life in Pendle and the surrounding area.

Nice video Alf

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/.../0/steps/19158

Nice link Gaz .

I will be honest Alf and I had never heard of Pendle,enjoyed the video though,no point in putting one up about the world famous Arnold where I live 😎

I used to have a video of where I'm from - Wolverhampton.
    I would have posted it on here but I sold it for five quids worth of crystal meth.

Such is life.

I live in Fratton.
    do you want my bank details or any other personal details ??

Tricky, NEVER post your bank details or personal details on a public forum. That would be naive and potentially disastrous.

Instead, do what I did last year.

A Nigerian prince informed me that I was the winner of an obscene amount of cash, all I had to do was send my bank details and the money would be transferred over soon.

Here's the best part-an initial £1000 I've given will be for my flight ticket to spend a week in the princes luxury palace where I will meet the prince and collect my winnings, no expense spared. Cannot wait!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the ticket hasn't arrived through the post yet, probably with the weather being bad at the moment and everything. Also I can well understand the prince being extremely busy and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Tricky, NEVER post your bank details or personal details on a public forum. That would be naive and potentially disastrous.

Instead, do what I did last year.

A Nigerian prince informed me that I was the winner of an obscene amount of cash, all I had to do was send my bank details and the money would be transferred over soon.

Here's the best part-an initial £1000 I've given will be for my flight ticket to spend a week in the princes luxury palace where I will meet the prince and collect my winnings, no expense spared. Cannot wait!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the ticket hasn't arrived through the post yet, probably with the weather being bad at the moment and everything. Also I can well understand the prince being extremely busy and all that.
    Ha Ha i did not post my details.
    I said where i llive

like you said where you live.
    Your post amused me though

When I visit my daughter in Ashton we often get off the M6 and cut across past Kirkby Lonsdale, along though Gisborne then up to Blackoe (?) and down to Barrowford where we sometimes stop in Booths for a bit of lunch and a wine shop. I like that area, it seems to have a bit of something about it.

I was impressed with the area around Pendle, looks good. What i did notice was that in that area there is a lot of hi tech business's which is good because once we leave the EU they can grow their firms without the EU's restrictive practices.

After many years living in London which I love felt a move to the country was in order so bought a home with views over the Bristol Channel, 5 mins from beach and 5 from beautiful countryside .OTR and Laz approved.

Alfie, noticed the next u tube up was Millwall- Bouncing back nice one.
    Last edited by claw84; 23-01-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast