+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where you live

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    When I visit my daughter in Ashton we often get off the M6 and cut across past Kirkby Lonsdale, along though Gisborne then up to Blackoe (?) and down to Barrowford where we sometimes stop in Booths for a bit of lunch and a wine shop. I like that area, it seems to have a bit of something about it.

It's Blacko Griff..I lived in Barrowford for 12 years before moving to where I currently reside nowadays.. We still call in Booths regularly (for our free coffee) and some lunch..Let me know next time you are over Griff and we will meet up and get you and your Missus a free coffee ..

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I was impressed with the area around Pendle, looks good. What i did notice was that in that area there is a lot of hi tech business's which is good because once we leave the EU they can grow their firms without the EU's restrictive practices.

After many years living in London which I love felt a move to the country was in order so bought a home with views over the Bristol Channel, 5 mins from beach and 5 from beautiful countryside .OTR and Laz approved.

Alfie, noticed the next u tube up was Millwall- Bouncing back nice one.
    lol..

Pendle really is a lovely area Claw..Especially if you are into walking and the outdoor life..it's within 20 minutes of Skipton and 30 minutes of Settle in the Yawkshire Dales ..

Hows life overlooking the Bristol Channel ? Sounds good ..We will be heading that way this summer on our travels ,probably take in Bath (Bradford on Avon ) and the West Quantox area this time before moving on to Kent again..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 23-01-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    lol..

Pendle really is a lovely area Claw..Especially if you are into walking and the outdoor life..it's within 20 minutes of Skipton and 30 minutes of Settle in the Yawkshire Dales ..

Hows life overlooking the Bristol Channel ? Sounds good ..We will be heading that way this summer on our travels ,probably take in Bath (Bradford on Avon ) and the West Quantox area this time before moving on to Kent again..
    Going to Kent again, I know it pretty well as my Brother has had a Restaurant in Ramsgate.

It's Blacko Griff..
    Racist.

Going to Kent again, I know it pretty well as my Brother has had a Restaurant in Ramsgate.
    Will definitely be visiting Ramsgate Claw.. Usually take our bikes on the train to Ramsgate then cycle back along the coastal path to Birchington on sea..Super cycling along the Kent coastline ..No doubt Tricky will be interested to know..lol..

Will definitely be visiting Ramsgate Claw.. Usually take our bikes on the train to Ramsgate then cycle back along the coastal path to Birchington on sea..Super cycling along the Kent coastline ..No doubt Tricky will be interested to know..lol..
    You cyclists should be on a road.
    Not a path

That's a nice route, when you get to Broadstairs harbour there's a great little seafood restaurant/ pub and further along at north Foreland before Clifftonville there's a pub on the clifftop that looks like a small castle. Had some good times there, met a beautiful Thai girl who was studying english at a Ramsgate college. Say no more.

That's a nice route, when you get to Broadstairs harbour there's a great little seafood restaurant/ pub and further along at north Foreland before Clifftonville there's a pub on the clifftop that looks like a small castle. Had some good times there, met a beautiful Thai girl who was studying english at a Ramsgate college. Say no more.
    Are you sure it wasn't a lady boy claw?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't a lady boy claw?
    Got talking to a lady boy as a young ****ager on holiday in Magaluf.
    I did not indulge but nether the less fascinating creatures .

This thread has taken a turn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast