+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matty Virtue signs from Liverpool

Matty Virtue signs from Liverpool

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/virtue
    Box to box midfielder, highly rated, wants to learn from KN!
    Last edited by magicianpie; 11-01-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Looks promising.

Looks like a very good signing if he is box to box and scores.

Welcome to the club and good luck!
    I wouldn't say we've faired particularly badly with loans from Liverpool over the years I've been following...

Tom Ince - yes
    Jordan Williams - no
    Stephen Darby - yes
    Craig Lindfield - no
    Steve Nicol - yes

Nice write up about the chap and he sounds very promising indeed, welcome aboard Matty and lets hope you hit the ground running

So that's what AH meant when he said Yates' replacement was already sorted. Looks like a solid signing...

Asked my Liverpool supporting friend if he had any info about him and the reply was "dunno, never heard of him so prob sh*te"

I guess a lot of Forest fans had probably never heard of Yates or Grant before they came out on loan here though

Yes, and I doubt if many Arsenal fans had heard of Bola, but he did OK. I'd rather have loans from Liverpool and Arsenal than the likes of West Brom and Hull. At least you can understand why it's hard to break into the first team there.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Asked my Liverpool supporting friend if he had any info about him and the reply was "dunno, never heard of him so prob sh*te"

I guess a lot of Forest fans had probably never heard of Yates or Grant before they came out on loan here though
    Totally agree Delroy, my mate over here is a Florist fan and he hadn't a clue about either but was constantly asking me how they are doing at Notts... I wanted to lie and say they were rubbish but you cant hide talent like that for long... KN looks to be able to find a diamond in a bag of coal so I have every faith he can do it again... oh and AH just said there's another on the way today or early tomorrow... exciting times indeed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast