+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Announcement

Excellent offer, well done Notts. Be interesting to see how many we get. A good result/display in the cup would be good and may add a few thousand on.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Only if your expectations were unrealistic, which football fans' expectations usually are!

Actually, £2 entry for anyone and everyone to the Crewe game is a pretty impressive offer.

Plus, he did announce that (at least) another player is arriving, albeit unnamed as yet.

All good news really. Only underwhelming if you were expecting Lionel Messi and a monorail!
    And it's exactly the kind of offer that gets fans who think about going more often, to actually get down there.

So that's a decent sounding lad from Liverpool, another one signed last night and maybe 2 more announced today.

Alan is certainly backing KN and trying to make the club more attractive to watch.

But you can't always please everybody and it's easy to spend somebody elses money.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Only if your expectations were unrealistic, which football fans' expectations usually are!

Actually, £2 entry for anyone and everyone to the Crewe game is a pretty impressive offer.

Plus, he did announce that (at least) another player is arriving, albeit unnamed as yet.

All good news really. Only underwhelming if you were expecting Lionel Messi and a monorail!
    No No Jackal, I'm referring to me laying in bed and waiting for a Big Surprise from Mrs W, which turned out underwhelming...all I got was a mug of de-caf green tea and two bloody hob-nobs.

Get ready for the backlash from season ticket holders

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Get ready for the backlash from season ticket holders
    It’s free for them though isn’t it? Only kidding, I’d be a bit peeved too if I’d paid out ££££s for a season ticket and seen such offers coming later.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It’s free for them though isn’t it? Only kidding, I’d be a bit peeved too if I’d paid out ££££s for a season ticket and seen such offers coming later.
    Big saving for those who pay-as-you-go and will hopefully bring in a lot of extras.

Hope it works out and we put on a decent display.

I wasn't overwhelmed by the announcement if I'm honest.

If someone with more time and effort than me would like to work out how much people paying on the gate for the games so far with the deals he's done have paid compared to the price season ticket's work out at that'd be useful to see, I'd imagine us ST holders are still paying less.

And I bet some youth will try sitting in my seat as well

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Which will apparently cost 100k.....I have a few mates that can re~wire it for 5k and a free Pukka pie
    We need to look after the older hard-of-hearing fans in the DP first. I'd suggest better speakers or earhorns for D block before any money is spent on the Kop

Quote Originally Posted by puddingking View Post
    We need to look after the older hard-of-hearing fans in the DP first. I'd suggest better speakers or earhorns for D block before any money is spent on the Kop
    Eh? Speak up! Why the old 'uns in the DP first? Eh? There are some ancient deaf buggers in the Kop you know, eh? (I heard that!!)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast