+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Carbooters Tears Over Loanies....

Carbooters Tears Over Loanies....

Yates and Grant, Forest want Yates to step up a level into League One, and theres a rumour that we may sell Grant in this window,
    They are not happy over the bridge at these decisions by Forest, I think they should be grateful for what Forest have done for them this season, these players have helped NCFC progress into the automatic promotion spots, I fear for them now as they might start to slip into the play offs or even worse slip further down the league,
    I really feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Yates and Grant, Forest want Yates to step up a level into League One, and theres a rumour that we may sell Grant in this window,
    They are not happy over the bridge at these decisions by Forest, I think they should be grateful for what Forest have done for them this season, these players have helped NCFC progress into the automatic promotion spots, I fear for them now as they might start to slip into the play offs or even worse slip further down the league,
    I really feel sorry for them.
    Save your crocodile tears Es***, if someone offers 500000 for Grant then bite their hands off, I know I would. The loan signing of Yates is a bit sour for us because we were told he was here for the season but morals and word don't obviously mean much over the river. Part of me hopes he sits on the bench for the rest of the season which won't help either of you. BUT he is such a good lad and as done well which as benefited both parties then I hope he is successful in his career----------but not with you

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Save your crocodile tears Es***, if someone offers 500000 for Grant then bite their hands off, I know I would. The loan signing of Yates is a bit sour for us because we were told he was here for the season but morals and word don't obviously mean much over the river. Part of me hopes he sits on the bench for the rest of the season which won't help either of you. BUT he is such a good lad and as done well which as benefited both parties then I hope he is successful in his career----------but not with you
    what a sad sad pie .

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
    what a sad sad pie .
    Why is that sad, I have said I hope he does well?

Notts will cope without Yates. life goes on as always. still 2nd

hows your promotion push going this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Notts will cope without Yates. life goes on as always. still 2nd

hows your promotion push going this season ?
    We're trying the scenic route for a change. Just hope the new manager can remember the way.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    We're trying the scenic route for a change. Just hope the new manager can remember the way.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Indeed, hats off to Basie for a great response.

We are going up so shut up history FC!