+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump cancels London visit

Trump cancels London visit

He's cancelled his trip over here in February because.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The new American embassy building at Nine Elms in London is a legacy of President Obama and he does not want anything to do with it, that's a lame arse excuse, saves us banning him though, although some British sources are disappointed in the news.

Also he's had a foul mouthed outburst in the Oval office saying ""Why are we having all these people from sh!thole countries come here?"

What's the best bet Sinkov ?

Impeachment 3/1

Assassinated 13/2

Natural Death 9/1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42656433

At least our "no moron" immigration policy is working!

In my opinion, for what it's worth, Trump is an imbecile, causing nothing other than problems all around the world.
    I honestly cannot think of one good thing to say about him.
    Why the American people voted him into office is beyond my comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    In my opinion, for what it's worth, Trump is an imbecile, causing nothing other than problems all around the world.
    I honestly cannot think of one good thing to say about him.
    Why the American people voted him into office is beyond my comprehension.
    Many voted not to have Hilary Clinton. The educated and well off ones don’t like him, but the mid States plebs love him.
    J

The new American embassy building at Nine Elms in London is a legacy of President Obama and he does not want anything to do with it, that's a lame arse excuse, saves us banning him though, although some British sources are disappointed in the news.

Is he hoping for B&B at Buck Palace or as Obama’s stayed there is that contaminated too. Perhaps he plans new Embassies that can be Trump franchises?
    He’s really worried he would get a bad reception and that would look bad back home and affect his ratings .
    In a way it is important that the President of the US comes to Britain especially as we leave EU. Especially when he is half Scottish. Maybe Nicola can offer him some comfort, though she hates him too!

Say what you want. Trump is putting the horns back on the bull. Now if the Uk had someone like that it would be,''yes sir, yes sir ! ''
    Lets wait and see!!

The man is a fcuking lunatic sitting at the head of the greatest military capacity on the planet.

He scares me fcuking sh1tless!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The man is a fcuking lunatic sitting at the head of the greatest military capacity on the planet.

He scares me fcuking sh1tless!
    His button is bigger too!

Well said Trump ..Say what you see

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    His button is bigger too!
    I'll bet I can give him a one inch start and then still beat him by two!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)