+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v The Owls

oh believe me im nervous....im 31 and following the blades makes you this way. It's a roller-coaster of a faith!

Still fancy us though.... Lenny or Wilson with the winner.

Tough on Lundstram if Lenny starts however we havnt been winning as much and i think Wilder can justify him going straight in. If anything he'll be like a greyhound let out the traps. What a game to start!!

im in work and I'm getting giddy now....

UTB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    oh believe me im nervous....im 31 and following the blades makes you this way. It's a roller-coaster of a faith!

Still fancy us though.... Lenny or Wilson with the winner.

Tough on Lundstram if Lenny starts however we havnt been winning as much and i think Wilder can justify him going straight in. If anything he'll be like a greyhound let out the traps. What a game to start!!

im in work and I'm getting giddy now....

UTB!!!
    Very good post mate,whoever the MESSIAH picks is ok by me,he's seen em all in trainin all week and knows em far better than any of us.UTCB

will take a draw - will never get over confident about this match. Can't believe it will be like the first one, probably a lot cagier with less goals.....and if we sneak one that's a bonus.
    UTB - hope its a great night for all going

I expect the Pigs new manager to play defensive and tight with possibly Lucas Joao up front and try and hit us on the break like Derby did. Everything seems to be in our favour and i hesitate to be so confident but i cannot see anything other than a 3-1 win for Dem Blades.

i also think he will pack midfield with 1 up top with 3 or 4 of there better players out we should win this but.its a derby and seen too many when the underdog has won so although i really hope we smash em ive a fancy like rod it will be 1 1

Quote Originally Posted by benditlike_Borbokis View Post
    Confident about this one.

I also think Lenny will start instead of Lundstram.

3-1, with Lenny MoM and on the score sheet, akin to Virgil Van Dykes debut for L'pool
    Yeah I'm hoping for more Virgil Van Dyke than John Ebbrell!

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping for more Virgil Van Dyke than John Ebbrell!
    The only similarity, hopefully, being that he might get 45 minutes.

Anything less than a mauling will be a disappointment and don't deny it.
    I am the least confident Blade ever in the history of Blades and whilst I always fear the worst in these games I trust Wilder and the lads to deliver.

A draw would be like a victory for them and the biggest missed opportunity to smash the c u nts beyond belief in living memory.

It's a SC Derby. Nothing goes the way of form. A game the underdogs quite often win. But f**k that, Blades 3-1, if we can keep Noscore quiet and don't give Reach any close free kicks.

Poster on S2 on his way up from London,his two sons get a photo with Rio.
    Name:  RIO BLADES.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  9.9 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast