+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Palace player

The goal against us last season...

https://youtu.be/YBnQoUztOG0

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    7?
    Walker, Hewitt, O Connor, Noble, Husin, Virtue, Milsom.
    Hewitt, Noble, Husin, Virtue then. The others are all out of contract in the summer anyway.

Husin is a creative central midfielder, apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzhGSQtMbQs

The links a bit Titanic, I see.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 12-01-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    7?
    Walker, Hewitt, O Connor, Noble, Husin, Virtue, Milsom.

You forgot Nolan, Thompson & Grant

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post

You forgot Nolan, Thompson & Grant
    + Edwards + Smith = 12 (both have played CM at some point or other)

Quote Originally Posted by deadyoyomagpie View Post
    And Hodge, who could forget Hodge. In fact, as we have Saunders up front, I don't know why we're looking for a striker either.

Quote Originally Posted by deadyoyomagpie View Post

so we could field a team entirely of midfielders then, time to move on to other areas of the pitch i think

You lot can't have heard about Nolans pioneering 1-8-1 formation.

Are people legit complaining that we have too many and counting the likes of Nolan, Smith, Edwards, Hodge, Thompson (who's barely played at all this season), Milsom (injured), O'Connor (injured)?

The way I see it is that we have Hewitt who is a first team regular, the next in line would be Milsom who's injured, Walker who nobody is really sure if he's good enough yet and then two new players that haven't kicked a ball for us yet. So for the Lincoln game I'd say Nolan realistically has to pick 2 from 4 players and of those 4 players two of them have never played for us and only been here a couple of days, one has never played a football league game and the other is Liam Walker.

You can count Nolan all you like but he's played his last game imo, he's a mile away from being fit and I see no reason why he would come back now, Leyton Orient fans said his legs had gone when he played for them and that was over a year ago when he was fit. We all know Smith's role in the team, he's an experienced head in the dressing room and is used to see out games for the last few minutes usually. I'd be amazed if Edwards ever plays a game again too but I know that one was definitely more in jest.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    So for the Lincoln game I'd say Nolan realistically has to pick 2 from 4 players and of those 4 players two of them have never played for us and only been here a couple of days, one has never played a football league game and the other is Liam Walker.
    Noble might have slipped my mind when i wrote this second paragraph... Point still stands though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123