+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pig and Grumble

At least Mick goes to games.

Those two are just the stand outs. Mark the failed/jailed armed robber plus our very own Ian the boring Eckington Blade, formerly boring Blackpool Blade repeating word for word what he said the night before and Mini Mick, Sean, for whom there are no gray areas at BL, it's either absolutely wonderful or a few days later total despair.

My thoughts exactly regarding an all time low, RS really scored an own goal with this type of format and I wouldn't be surprised if the Pitsmoor Owl is on the next panel alongside Brian the Miller or similar.

The fact that RS gives these people the air time speaks volumes about the state of the programme and the desperation to keep it active for 6 days per week,

Why did they reduce the time of the show from 7-00pm to 6-30pm after the Saturday games when surely this is the busiest time just baffles me, especially when they have it on air on a weds evening for example and they are clearly struggling for constructive callers when it then becomes the Pitsmoor Owl, Mick the Owl and Brian the Blade show,

They all have big ego,s and love the sound of their own voices but RS need to realise that the vast majority of the listeners do not buy into this and are switching off regularly..

The other thing that annoys me is when they say they have talked to CW for example and all it is is a sample from an interview CW did 4 or 5 days previous,!! say straight after a game - Very frustrating indeed and a poor attempt at keeping listeners tuned in.

Last night for example was a car crash radio show and Staton must have been quaking in his shoes throughout this as apart from Mick the Owl who despite at least going to games bores the pants of everybody and also you have Brian the Blade who does not even attend games which shows in his comments about Ched et al and how can they justify air time to a person that insults CW on air by implying that our manager did not have a brain after a recent home game which again he did not even attend. UTB -
    Last edited by Currieisgod; 12-01-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Brian always sounds half cut to me these days. He seems to have no idea about injuries or fitness, he just spouts the same old stuff usually favouring young players , 4-4-2, Mark Smith the Pig and Ched Evans.
    Mark Smith's a Blade, just had the s**t luck to be picked up by the pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Those two are just the stand outs. Mark the failed/jailed armed robber plus our very own Ian the boring Eckington Blade, formerly boring Blackpool Blade repeating word for word what he said the night before and Mini Mick, Sean, for whom there are no gray areas at BL, it's either absolutely wonderful or a few days later total despair.
    Absolutely bob on there H!

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Mark Smith's a Blade, just had the s**t luck to be picked up by the pigs.
    Aye I meant to say ex mate but couldn’t change it when I realised.

The only thing that amazes me is that anyone listens to that f u ckin g sh i t in the first place?

FFS it's like watching Jeremy Kyle and being surprised it's populated by oxygen thieving pond life walking abortions.

Having a near one hour programme given over to the Mick and Brian show is akin to the good old days when the upper classes would pay to visit Bedlam so they could laugh at the inmates.
    Add to that, the usual pre-Derby texts and emails from various idiots which RS seems to think we all want to hear - and we really do get to a new low. I managed about 15 minutes of it before I had to turn it off. I fear I should probably be sectioned for lasting that long.

Their score predictions were as wacky as them.

Brian 7-3 fingers crossed for 8 to us.

Rawmarsh Pig 3-1 to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Having a near one hour programme given over to the Mick and Brian show is akin to the good old days when the upper classes would pay to visit Bedlam so they could laugh at the inmates.
    Add to that, the usual pre-Derby texts and emails from various idiots which RS seems to think we all want to hear - and we really do get to a new low. I managed about 15 minutes of it before I had to turn it off. I fear I should probably be sectioned for lasting that long.
    Perfect summing up Ronnie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast