+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stevie Mallan

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    So many interpretations, so little time.

I shall sit by the fire, with mi pipe and a malt, and ev a good old ponder.
    Big Dog needs to get his stick art , niver mind leaving things as they were , med a feck up of the last window and showing all the signs of this one going tyts up too .

Over to you Big Dog .

We could get a right mauling saturday now.

Fed to the wolves

I might be in pub early

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    We could get a right mauling saturday now.
    a mite stop at ooaham then , pull curtans tu , leerv tele off , n sit int dark n reccun itint appnin

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I might be in pub early
    Forra change keep arta mount

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Summats not reyt theear. Laiked o'reyt the wun time a saw him. Another wun ooamsick ?
    Hecky teld him this Iz your ooaham , " he sed anno am chuffin sickorit "

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Linked with a loan move to Hibs
    Surely not

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    a mite stop at ooaham then , pull curtans tu , leerv tele off , n sit int dark n reccun itint appnin
    Laura's tying me up with a flex and putting a lampshade over my head Then after that she's showing me her satsuma's

I don't want to knock the club no matter who owns it , to tell the truth all I want is to see this club hold it's own on the pitch , they can have the biggest transfer surplus in the history of football just as long as we aren't struggling for league points .

It's a business , it was a business under the old ownership and it's a business today .

What gets me going and and saying my piece is when decisions are getting made that put our championship status at jeopardy.

Every decision or policy should be made with our league position as the number one priority , our championship status should come above anything else .

I haven't sensed this for a number of years and I'm not sensing this today .

Mistakes are one thing but not learning from them is quite another .

Like it or not the decisions made at this club have placed us right where we sit today and nothing I see right now tells me that anything is getting learned and there's every chance this window could actually make things worse .

This isn't the time for 3 or 4 continental signings to come in and affect our league position for the better , not on our limited budget at least .

The percentage of this coming off is low , very low , not only that they will be young players with absolutely no experience of english championship football , it's a struggle with young lads born and bred in the UK .

When will the elephant in the room become accountable ?

Who at the club currently seems to exercise far too much influence in recruitment ?

This isn't a fecking computer game , our championship status is our goose that lays the golden eggs and it needs care and attention .

Wake up ffs .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 12-01-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast