+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: No trains to Lincoln tomorrow

  1. #1

    Exclamation No trains to Lincoln tomorrow

    Notts County fans have also been told to make other travel arrangements if they are going to watch the match at Lincoln City.
    From BBC site
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-01-2018 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added 'important' icon to title

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZH View Post
    Notts County fans have also been told to make other travel arrangements if they are going to watch the match at Lincoln City.
    From BBC site

    This might help for all those making the trip.



    EXTRA COACH TO LINCOLN CITY.
    From Notts County Original Supporters Club.
    Trains running tomorrow are highly unlikely after the fire at Nottingham Station this morning
    Call one of the following numbers:
    Iris: 07946021408
    Malcolm: 07789856651
    Departure: 12:00 (Silverdale buses opposite the club shop)
    Price: 13 (Adult) or the cost of your train ticket.
    Ring ASAP as this will more than likely sell fast. Cheers.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This might help for all those making the trip.



    EXTRA COACH TO LINCOLN CITY.
    From Notts County Original Supporters Club.
    Trains running tomorrow are highly unlikely after the fire at Nottingham Station this morning
    Call one of the following numbers:
    Iris: 07946021408
    Malcolm: 07789856651
    Departure: 12:00 (Silverdale buses opposite the club shop)
    Price: 13 (Adult) or the cost of your train ticket.
    Ring ASAP as this will more than likely sell fast. Cheers.
    http://www.nottinghampost.com/news/n...travel-1051488

  4. #4
    For anyone who still wants to go by train - if you can get to Long Eaton, you can then go up to Sheffield and get a train to Lincoln from there. That's our plan.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    For anyone who still wants to go by train - if you can get to Long Eaton, you can then go up to Sheffield and get a train to Lincoln from there. That's our plan.
    That's our plan also.

    Will take a bit longer but no big deal

  6. #6
    Update from the BBC site...

    "East Midlands Trains said it expected many services to run as normal when the station reopens at 04:45 on Saturday.

    Managing director Jake Kelly said the fire had "clearly resulted in significant damage to the station", although emergency services and structural engineers had confirmed the it was safe to reopen.

    "While we will be able to run many of our normal timetabled services, there will continue to be some disruption in the next few days as a result of the fire," he added.

    Mr Kelly advised passengers to check the latest travel information before travelling to the station."

  7. #7
    Latest news from East Midlands trains is saying that there will be trains to Lincoln today.

    QUOTE:
    Leicester / Nottingham / Lincoln Route

    Trains on this route will run between Leicester and Loughborough and between Nottingham and Lincoln only. Customers between Loughborough and Nottingham are advised to use alternative rail and bus services.

    https://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk...r-%2f-Nottingh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •