+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bid in for midfielder

If anything happens to Vaulks or Towell be a midfielder in sharpish. Allowed to have the money? Not just if there's a fee involved, it's the wages.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Am I balls! Had to get some antibionics. They keep laughing at me! Are you any better? You know the tw@t that passed this on to us looks on here! He'll just snigger no doubt!
    One of us, the soft southern jessie that is, is still very chesty. I'm well on the way to .... something.

Antibionics mon cul.

Is this a smokescreen saying that we are trying to sign Towell now and if not we will in summer?

What I've learned from this thread is that, if you want to EMFASIZE a point by typing in upper case, you really should spell it correctly

Is that OT Wrinkly?

Any ideas who? If a Frex replacement, then someone who tackles, leads and weighs in with goals - or do we have that anyway in Vaulks? A playmaker who sets the tempo and leads from the front

The club is scouring the bottom four clubs for free midfielders as we speak. But it might be 29th January when we sign one, we have to allow everyone else to sign up all the decent players first. And as Frog has pointed out, if a fee gets mentioned, ie. an actual sum of money, then forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    We should be used to this horsesh1t by now
    Oh we are used to it. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be frustrated by it every time.

Blimey. This site never ceases to amaze me. Some posters take 'glass half empty' to a new level.

Do you have such short memories? Consider the history of this club before Tony Stewart took it on. Playing in a dilapidated Millmoor with the most common topic of conversation being speculation about whether the club would fold. Can somebody remind me how many sets of point deductions we faced?

Under Stewart, we have moved to a modern stadium of which we can be proud, are financially stable and have had back to back promotions and a three year run in the Championship. Yes, last season was an utter shambles, but the position has been turned around (despite predictions from some of you of back to back relegations) to the point where we are in shouting distance of a play off place.

And still you moan and wail...

If you want to support a club for which money is no object, it's just a short hop over The Pennines to Manchester City. Or, if you don't want to travel that far, try Hillsborough - they splash the cash every now and then (how is that working out for them?).

well said kerr .

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast