+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bid in for midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    So what’s the point your trying to get across Frog ?
    The point is that we shouldn't all be expected to be happy when we're not. We shouldn't have to hide our feelings towards someone because it once made us happy but now it doesn't. We shouldn't have to stand and admire something when it's old just because it looked good when it was new. We shouldn't be stopped from saying something isn't broken when it's is. We shouldn't be bullied for not showing our gratitude when we clearly are. We should be allowed to voice our distain of something when we believe it to be unjust and not have things thrown in our face because once they were just!

I agree Frog but who is doing that ?

Seems to me that a lot of people including me at times have a moan.
    Then there are others who feel that there is a lot to be happy with.
    So maybe the ones who are happy with it just like the ones who aren’t should be allowed to say so without it getting thrown in there face?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The point is that we shouldn't all be expected to be happy when we're not. We shouldn't have to hide our feelings towards someone because it once made us happy but now it doesn't. We shouldn't have to stand and admire something when it's old just because it looked good when it was new. We shouldn't be stopped from saying something isn't broken when it's is. We shouldn't be bullied for not showing our gratitude when we clearly are. We should be allowed to voice our distain of something when we believe it to be unjust and not have things thrown in our face because once they were just!
    Very well said Frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I agree Frog but who is doing that ?

Seems to me that a lot of people including me at times have a moan.
    Then there are others who feel that there is a lot to be happy with.
    So maybe the ones who are happy with it just like the ones who aren’t should be allowed to say so without it getting thrown in there face?
    It was originally in responce to a Kerr Avon post on the previous page Yak

I once had a great pair of boots that got a hole in them but I kept wearing them because they reminded me where I'd been. I'll not moan about the hole because I'm grateful for the boots. Neither will I moan that the stitching has come undone because they were made by the best cobbler in the world so I should be grateful because he didn't have to make them he just chose to do them. I daren't ask for him to repair the boots as I may be sounding ungrateful. Maybe he'll stick a plaster over the hole and then everything will be well again because the best cobbler did it and I must toff my cap every time his name is mentioned!
    But surely you had one boot coming in on loan, and another, ok for the same foot, probably almost certainly later ?

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    But surely you had one boot coming in on loan, and another, ok for the same foot, probably almost certainly later ?
    You know my legs aren't that bloody long to do the splits like that!

You know my legs aren't that bloody long to do the splits like that!
    I've seen you with your banana

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I've seen you with your banana
    Tw@t

Weird how bid for midfielder turn out like this

Thought we'd signed a new midfielder with all the posts. Frog' I've said all this before. Didn't I say a while back do you want to go back to Millers05 or Dennis Coleman & got shot down. But I'm used to that.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast