+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thanks Woy

Thanks Woy

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Things could be a lot different by the time there is a vacancy so I’m not losing sleep on it. I see on another forum they believe from impeccable sources that Sean has signed a new deal for 4.5 years, but that may be speculation.

Just the man for the job..would sort out the men from the boys..but would he want it if it came his way?

Has Woy woke up from his Coma then

I thought Dyche was on a rolling one year contract of his own choosing, I'd only trust Rob and Ralphpom on the other channel Colner, the rest are full of sh!te, especially Carrot Phoney, they may be right which would be a guess IMO.

I don't think the England job would suit Dyche as he likes to be hands on daily where as the England job is just watching games and not having the group around enough.

The SD on a rolling contract makes no sense, why would SD only want a 1 yr contract it offers him no security or big pay off if we sack him, a contract for 3 4 5 yrs with clauses inserted that say if a club are after his services he can talk to them etc would be far better IMO for SD. the sources on the other channel are about as reliable as a 50 yr old Trabant.

Bein 7 and TSN5 today Alto

There was a time (30yrs ago) when it was the top job and many applied for it..not any more its a bit of a poison chalice now days.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    The SD on a rolling contract makes no sense, why would SD only want a 1 yr contract it offers him no security or big pay off if we sack him, a contract for 3 4 5 yrs with clauses inserted that say if a club are after his services he can talk to them etc would be far better IMO for SD. the sources on the other channel are about as reliable as a 50 yr old Trabant.

I think that is the sort of bloke Sean Dyche is! "I'm here, I'm staying, just pay me the bucks and the bonus, let me run it and I'm happy!"

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Thanks Whitty

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)