+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give em a shout for me lads and lasses!

Cheers gents. Difficult times but, as Gray says, the resilience is remarkable.Mum rushed in at the end of November and doctors said prepare to say goodbye that night.

We're still visiting.

Thoughts and best wishes TT.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Really sorry to hear that TT, I know how tough it must be fir you and yours mate. Her Mum’s still holding on, it’s amazing how resilient the human body can be. No food for weeks and no water for days and yet still she fights on.

Cheers for the comments guys, I’ve passed it on. UTB.
    I send best wishes to both Gray's and TT's family's,i lost my mum in 1984 and mi dad in 1990 and i still grieve for em both every day.Stay as strong as ya can,Godbless.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I send best wishes to both Gray's and TT's family's,i lost my mum in 1984 and mi dad in 1990 and i still grieve for em both every day.Stay as strong as ya can,Godbless.UTCB
    Strange that Rod..............my dad went in 1984 and my mam in 1990 both in hospital.

Sad time for the Gray family.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Strange that Rod..............my dad went in 1984 and my mam in 1990 both in hospital.

Sad time for the Gray family.
    My Dad died in 1984 as well and my Mum in 89.

Hope you are bearing up Mr G and TT,it's a very difficult and stressful time caring for loved ones,my thoughts are with you and your families,take care lads

Thanks again gentlemen.

Have only just read this thread so anything I can add would be insignificant.

Suffice to say, I agree with all the sentiments expressed above.
    Heartfelt sympathy to Gray and TT - and anyone else in similar circumstances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12