+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barnsley v Wolves

This is from the previous season when we scraped a 1-0 win, thanks to our giant German keeper Heinz Muller and his usual penalty heroics. (we as England fans know how tough the Germans are dont we when it comes to pens!). And why were Wolves in their away navy kit that night, why not the usual gold n black ?.

Heres one from our famous promotion to the Prem 1996-97 season, and I think we can and should allow them this 1-3 win in all fairness. Seeing as we beat them to promotion after all and lets not forget, what did we all think of Mark McGhee that season ?.
    I think this match was near the end of Feb and it gave us a kick up the backside, and I genuinely think we learned from this match so they sort of did us a favour after all (but none of us thought that at the time of course!).
    And is it true that their own fans also got sick of Mark McGhee and his constant ignorant rants at other teams ?.
    Two questions as well about this game, should our goal have stood when their keeper Mike Stowell had been flattened (by somebody) and he couldnt carry on ?. And talking about our chase for a sort of target man, didnt Iwan Roberts always do well against us whether he was at Wolves or Norwich. It shows that that sort of player can be used effectively and it doesnt necesserily need the so called long ball tactic, does it.

Last edited by Acido; 13-01-2018 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    We will take Roma to one side and make him aware of his mistakes. Are you ready to run up and down that hill Roma, get cracking matey.

And while hes here, lets ask this Newcy Wolf character what he meant after his arrogant comments on Wolves mad a while back, regarding that slimebag Lee Johnson. Apparently he/Johnson joined a much better and bigger club did he, and hes doing much better now because hes left us/Barnsley ?.
    Notice you edited your post to have a dig. The alcohol kicking in?

I rate Johnson, he is doing very well, I see Bristol City as a bigger club. Can you find the "arrogance" in that?

You need to calm down a bit, stop getting so angry and stop trying to ruin a thread with personal insults.

To be fair he is doing much better now he’s left Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Notice you edited your post to have a dig. The alcohol kicking in?
    I rate Johnson, he is doing very well, I see Bristol City as a bigger club. Can you find the "arrogance" in that?
    You need to calm down a bit, stop getting so angry and stop trying to ruin a thread with personal insults.
    Why do you accuse anybody who challenges or disagrees with you, of being drunk ?. I wasnt and thats irrelevant anyway.
    You will notice a lot of us dont like Johnson for various reasons, and while we have to admit hes made Bristol much more of a force this season, hes been very lucky to have got this far in his career, in such a short time.

A hour and a half between your initial post and your edit aimed at me. 12.20 for for your reply to the thread topic.

One hour and and a half later (1.50 AM) you edit your post and call me out?

Alcohol or not, grow up.

Not a great example to set as a moderator is it?

A hour and a half between your initial post and your edit aimed at me. 12.20 for for your reply to the thread topic.
    One hour and and a half later (1.50 AM) you edit your post and call me out?
    Alcohol or not, grow up.
    Not a great example to set as a moderator is it?
    Grow up ?.... well you do it first eh kid lol.
    You continually sh*t stir and act like a complete cretin on West Brom mad, and you still accuse me of being the trouble causer here.
    Be honest here, wasnt that comment about Lee Johnson (which was a negative dig at Barnsley) aimed at me when I was on Wolves mad at the time ?. Yes of course it was, dont bother answering that.

Accuse you of being a trouble causer? Where? Show me.

Grow some balls, remember, it was post #9 that caused this little argument, it was a good thread before that.

Regarding my comments on WBA mad, stop trying to deflect, what I say on there is none of your ****ing business.

Regarding my comments on WBA mad, stop trying to deflect, what I say on there is none of your ****ing business.
    Wooo, are we drunk little man, have we had too much fizzy pop to drink again ?. LOL

Look we've both had our say here, and this doesnt need to go any further does it. As far as the match/result goes today, what (if anything) do you all think about the point and the clean sheet towards your promotion ?.

Class.

Real class.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12