+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good films

I know that this question isn't film related but I thought that I would ask anyway,do any of you know how to see the first series of The Grand Tour,I loved Top Gear with Clarkson and co but I havent got Amazon prime

Its available on Kodi through the Exodus add on or watch it online here.

https://iomovies.to/movie/the-grand-...ea6oNeYav4Lv3e

scroll down a bit for the different episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    I know that this question isn't film related but I thought that I would ask anyway,do any of you know how to see the first series of The Grand Tour,I loved Top Gear with Clarkson and co but I havent got Amazon prime
    This any good Chalky

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...r+dvd&_sacat=0

I watched 'Pele, Birth of a Legend' on TV last night. I almost gave up on it a couple of times, but managed to see it through to the end. I thought it was rubbish, two hours of my life wasted that I'll never get back. Strangely Mrs S, who hasn't got a great deal of interest in football, quite liked it.

Ohhhh now that's what I call service,thank you lads

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Going on Tuesday OC, I'm actually looking forward to it, it gets a good review from a film critic I trust. And I trust your judgement as well of course.
    Excellent film OC, really enjoyed it. I especially liked the not so subtle dig at the PC brigade, when Mildred asked racist cop Dixon about his 'nigger torturing' he seemed genuinely dismayed, 'You can't say that, it's people of colour torturing, and then complained to his boss about her.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Excellent film OC, really enjoyed it. I especially liked the not so subtle dig at the PC brigade, when Mildred asked racist cop Dixon about his 'nigger torturing' he seemed genuinely dismayed, 'You can't say that, it's people of colour torturing, and then complained to his boss about her.
    Glad you enjoyed it too. Lots of twists and turns.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it too. Lots of twists and turns.
    I was just sorry it ended when it did OC, I was intrigued as to whether Mildred and Dixon would waste the guy, or she'd just settle for getting her seven dollars back.

Yes I prefer a clear end, but maybe there would be another twist that we haven’t thought of!

Just seen The Post with Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep as Editor and owner of the Washington Post in the Vietnam era, taking on Nixon over his attempts to curb the freedom of the Press and put them out of business over a story around lies told by successive Presidents about the war in Vietnam which they knew they couldn’t win.
    Good true story and good acting as you might expect, Steven Spielberg directs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P49iVsdItkM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)