+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joseph Montgomery Harper

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    No it was into the Beach end. I missed that game as I was in Forresterhill but still mind the highlights. His best ever thought was a hat trick against hearts on a frozen pitch when he scored two goals into the paddock . At least my memory says They were Brilliant. Also Remember him scoring in the 4-0 against the hun about Xmas when they invaded the pitch(again, with no sfa penalty)
    King Joey the hero of almost all Done fans born before 1970 -so that includes me
    The game against Hearts was the first time opposition fans sang the "Harper's a barrel" song, or if not it was the first time I heard it. Along with other Harper fan's I took a dim view. The were in full flow with it going up King St before the kick-off and before the game started. Harper duly took his revenge with a hat-trick in 4-1 rout. A ragged few of them were determined to keep it up in King Street after the match, but it had acquired the mournful overtones of art born of suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    A ragged few of them were determined to keep it up in King Street after the match, but it had acquired the mournful overtones of art born of suffering.
    Tremendous

Jings - seventy? Happy birthday Joey, you're still the king.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234