+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fits your views on the Illuminati Mondo min
    Blackpools ones are worth a look. Ah the rest are pretty sh*t what with all the council cut backs.

Joking aside I don't know much about this Illuminati. Fit is it? Some guys who secretly control practically everything?

A secret society of extremely wealthy folk (world leaders for example) that control sh@t and they have been involved with alot of conspiracies

Been going on since the 17 hundreds

The Tupac investigator is fascinated by it all. Hes nae your typical Angolan.

What's a tupac?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Joking aside I don't know much about this Illuminati. Fit is it? Some guys who secretly control practically everything?
    That's the Masons. Or so some folk on here believe. Milne is one and the new stadium will be named the Masonic Milne mujahedin megadrome.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What's a tupac?
    Masonic Milne had one. Part of the Masonic handshake thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    A secret society of extremely wealthy folk (world leaders for example) that control sh@t and they have been involved with alot of conspiracies

Been going on since the 17 hundreds

The Tupac investigator is fascinated by it all. Hes nae your typical Angolan.
    Kinda makes sense I guess. The pizza/hot dog thing I mentioned in original post is apparently to do with a load of emails that the FBI have discovered which seem to suggest there are some private gatherings of some White House staffers where the 'entertainment' isn't quite legal should we say. According to my WhatsApp 'source' the Rothchilds (?)are at the centre of it. Pretty sure they are a big family in America that are continually linked to a lot of conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What's a tupac?
    Had a big beef with Biggie back in the day. You strike me as someone who knows a bit about the American rap and gang culture of the mid 90's, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's the Masons. Or so some folk on here believe. Milne is one and the new stadium will be named the Masonic Milne mujahedin megadrome.
    I don't know much about the masons either to be fair. I suppose that's the way they want it though huh? I know the old man was in them but by f*ck the auld c*nt wouldn't say a word about them. His side of the family down in Rhu/Gairlochead were involved as well.

Never really sat well with me tbh, if I wanted to dress up silly and join a secret society I'd try for a place at Hogwarts.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I don't know much about the masons either to be fair. I suppose that's the way they want it though huh? I know the old man was in them but by f*ck the auld c*nt wouldn't say a word about them. His side of the family down in Rhu/Gairlochead were involved as well.

Never really sat well with me tbh, if I wanted to dress up silly and join a secret society I'd try for a place at Hogwarts.
    That's some real banjo country you are from Mondo. Him not saying anything he was involved in might be due to the geography...no offence. Unless he shot Tupac?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's some real banjo country you are from Mondo. Him not saying anything he was involved in might be due to the geography...no offence. Unless he shot Tupac?
    None taken. It's not my neck of the woods thank f*ck. Nice place geographically but definitely something in the water down there. I can not confirm or deny that he had anything what so ever to do with the murder of Tupac Shakur, Biggie Smalls, J.F.K or the boy fae the Beatles.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast