+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What's his name? I am constantly getting stuff about it whatsapped to me but don't have time to read most of. Spielbergs name is still getting banded about along with Tom Hanks. Who knows if there is any truth to it.

I'm not on twitter but most of the stuff I am getting sent is off of there from someone who goes under the handle Qanon.
    His name is Isaac Kappy. He says that he was friends with Seth Green and his wife (that much appears to be true) and claims they tried to induct him into a p@edophile cult. Bizarre stuff. Not really sure where he’s getting the Spielberg/Hanks stuff but there was someone on twitter accusing her Dad of selling her to Hanks for *** when she was a child. Don’t think we can rule out these people are simply nuts. Although I noticed some conspiracy nut are saying it’s a psyop (i.e. a load of manufactured BS designed to discredit anyone who makes any accusations in the future).

There’s no doubt that this stuff has been going on - in fact when you look into it the number of Hollywood figures who have been convicted is quite high but they’re all guys who are involved in production so not much public interest.

The pizzagate conspiracy theory was bizarre as well. It’s pretty clear that the theory in its entirety was a flight of fantasy but...if you read through the emails it’s obvious that references to “pizza” don’t really mean pizza and no one has explained what is actually being referenced.g

The latest dump of conspiracy whatsapp files I received were apparently tweets from an actress who was in one of the James Bond films back in the day and she was confirming that when on set working with Drew Barrymores mum that Spielberg used to take Drew (7 years old at the time) in and was more than 'friendly' with her.

I would like to think it is all nonsense and there is surely not this huge number of people who seem to have an unhealthy attraction to young kids.

Well it is Hollywood, which has always been a cesspit of depravity, so anything is possible.

What gets me is. These people could have put a stop to it if they spoke up. Same as Saville et al.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What gets me is. These people could have put a stop to it if they spoke up. Same as Saville et al.
    Savile is slightly different. Plenty of people outed him as a ***** over a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Savile is slightly different. Plenty of people outed him as a ***** over a long period of time.
    Jonny Rotten big time

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Jonny Rotten big time
    Jerry Sadowitz & Frank Skinner on fantasy football league as well

I see Alex Jones has had his you tube, apple, spotify platforms taken down. I know of him but don't follow with any particular interest but are they not a bit off the mark claiming it's hate speech? Right wing conspiracy extremist most definitely but provoking hate I don't really think so.

He had that Isacc Kappy bloke on his show not long ago. Now if I was a conspiracy theorist I could be forgiven for thinking that some people with rather high up friends were getting a bit twitchy with all the pedowood stories doing the rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I see Alex Jones has had his you tube, apple, spotify platforms taken down. I know of him but don't follow with any particular interest but are they not a bit off the mark claiming it's hate speech? Right wing conspiracy extremist most definitely but provoking hate I don't really think so.

He had that Isacc Kappy bloke on his show not long ago. Now if I was a conspiracy theorist I could be forgiven for thinking that some people with rather high up friends were getting a bit twitchy with all the pedowood stories doing the rounds.
    Alex Jones went on and on about Sandy Hook being faked and one of the families that lost a child are currently taking him to court. They have received several death threats. So on that basis alone, he does provoke hate.

Peddling Sandy Hook as fake news makes anything else he comes out with to be absolutely pish.

You really can't have a go at Facebook and co for banning him either, you need to agree to terms and conditions before signing up and he broke them.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast