+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Soon they will be going back to the moon to mine helium 3 to use in nuclear fusion reactors (if anyone ever figures out how to make them work)

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Pr..._lunar_surface

Talking of conspiracies, I'm reading 'dark actors' by Robert Lewis. There's a book coming out in April about the death of Dr David Kelly (he's the guy that leaked information about the governments claim of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq being, well, basically b*llocks) and thought I'd start this book as a teaser.

The events that took place, leading up to, and the discovery of his body in woodland is truly bizarre. Some dark forces were plying their tradecraft that night.

Also reading Gemma Dowlers account of the abduction and murder of her sister Milly. When her family alerted police that a 13 year old girl has failed to come home from school they hardly bat an eyelid. Compare that to the mass operation that was launched when a chemical weapons inspector took an extended walk with his dog and you can't help but feel there was something more sinister going on.

Enjoying both books so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

The events that took place, leading up to, and the discovery of his body in woodland is truly bizarre. Some dark forces were plying their tradecraft that night.
    Bit like Robin Cook & John Smiths heart attacks & Willie MacRae shooting himself in the head before throwing the gun away*

* Not saying any of that was dodgy, just that I wouldn’t be suprised if it was

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bit like Robin Cook & John Smiths heart attacks & Willie MacRae shooting himself in the head before throwing the gun away*

* Not saying any of that was dodgy, just that I wouldn’t be suprised if it was
    Got to be honest I don't know much about any of these cases but a quick google tells me police scotland have mysteriously misplaced all the key evidence that they claim shows your boy MacRae killed himself

Got to be honest I don't know much about any of these cases but a quick google tells me police scotland have mysteriously misplaced all the key evidence that they claim shows your boy MacRae killed himself
    MacRae is an odd one certainly he was tailed and how did he manage to hurl the gun that far away. Also I think there was no residue on his mitts so he didn't fire it.

Dark Actors is a good book, shows what sinister shenanigans go on.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    MacRae is an odd one certainly he was tailed and how did he manage to hurl the gun that far away. Also I think there was no residue on his mitts so he didn't fire it.

Dark Actors is a good book, shows what sinister shenanigans go on.
    It’s often reported that it was special branch that were following him. They may well have been but not on the day he died.

I wouldn't read too much into how far the gun was away from him. It's not like the movies. Also, was it was Northern Police that investigated it.

Anyone on twitter and follow 'Q'. Theorists seem to think it's Donald Trump with a secret account.

I'm sure someone on here will be able to confirm.

I don't know much about the masons either to be fair. I suppose that's the way they want it though huh? I know the old man was in them but by f*ck the auld c*nt wouldn't say a word about them. His side of the family down in Rhu/Gairlochead were involved as well.

Never really sat well with me tbh, if I wanted to dress up silly and join a secret society I'd try for a place at Hogwarts.
    My father in law is pretty active in the masons. He's never specific about anything but usually talks it down - basically sounds like a social club with some elaborate ceremonies for those who are into that kind of thing. He was in the military for years so I suspect it fulfils a similar role in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into how far the gun was away from him. It's not like the movies. Also, was it was Northern Police that investigated it.
    Stop ruining Mason's fun Aldo min, facts and reason have no place here.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast