+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Wolves Matchday Thread

Barnsley v Wolves Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

Just over 4500 Wolves fans are heading to Oakwell today. I hope Wolves can give us all something to cheer about today!

Starting XI: Ruddy; Bennett, Coady (c), Boly; Doherty, Saiss, Neves, Douglas; Costa, Bonatini, Jota

Subs: Norris, Hause, N’Diaye, MGW, Cav, Mir Bright

Lots of attacking options on the bench. Interesting to see Costa getting the confidence to continue to coming out in the starting lineup. He has been a bit up and down but we know the potential he has.

About 20 minutes in and all the chances have been wolves, but none have really tested the keeper.

But we’ve had a string of corners recently, so Barnsley could be on the brink of breaking

I hope you're doing better than me, Mich'. The Text coming from Tim (at the E&S) and the BBC at the moment has not been very good, but I get the vague impression that we've had the best so far.

Scores elsewhere:
    Brum 0-1 Derby

WBA 1-0 Brighton - will they win for the first time since their second league match of the season? Hope they lose it late like the West Ham game

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    I hope you're doing better than me, Mich'. The Text coming from Tim (at the E&S) and the BBC at the moment has not been very good, but I get the vague impression that we've had the best so far.
    I’ve got an audio subscription so I get to listen to all the league matches. But not a lot of great chances so far, but Wolves have had the better of the match. Barnsley barely hanging onto the ball when they get it. One good chance was ruled an offsides for Costa.

Game stopped for quite a spell, docherty taken a kick to the head. Back on playing Saiss just had a yellow.

I understand that shortly before the break both saiss and Jota have been yellow carded....don't much care for that

Saiss has 8 yellow cards now, two more and he will be suspended for two matches

H.T. 0-0.....Tim Spiers gives a poor comment re our performance in the first half....says we were unimaginative and ponderous.
    Jeez !!! I hope Nuno can instill a bit of spirit during the break.......and bring on Cav' a.s.a.p. Cav', of late has been another name for the Cavalry. FORWAAARD !!! ....come on you Wolves get stuck in !!!
    Last edited by GrizzledWolf; 13-01-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)