+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barnsley v Wolves Matchday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Welcome to my/our world eh Abbo lol.
    I remember most of you were honest enough to say you were lucky to beat us 2-1 with that stoppage time winner this season.
    And if you want to know what we really think about our team and why we're struggling... well I bet your guess is as good as ours.

How long was it before your new owners (new at the time) started spending real money on the team ?. We're mid-way into the Jan window now and all of us want some statement to be made in this window, and you've got to spend to improve havent you. That goes without saying of course.
    When the new owners came in, about thir**** players arrived within weeks. Most didn't make it neither did three managers. The owners are very wealthy and work close with Mendes the agent. He seems to be responsable for most of the foreign players. The big problem you will have is trying to attract top players to northern clubs. If they have the choice between Wolverhampton, Barnsley or a London club, it's a no brainer, and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    In reply to the comments of Woody, Wolfie and Mich........If it makes you feel any better, I've been coughing up my lungs since late September (I kid you not). My own case is exacerbated by a pre-existing COPD condition(too many fags in the old days), but you do have my sympathy, mates.......get well soon
    Bloody hell Grizz, didn't realise mate, hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Bloody hell Grizz, didn't realise mate, hang in there.
    And I'll totally echo that.

All the best grizz.

Grizz, there has been a bug going around in the UK which leaves people with a bad cough and sore throat. Some people have suffered for weeks, my family included. Nothing compared with your problems, I am sure a few more wins will perk you up.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Feck! So close, so many times! Never mind though another clean sheet at least.

Thanks for posting mate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)