+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loans, the mind boggles!

Bongo how can you possibly back up your comment about Gabby being good enough at this level, he has barely featured for us in the last 3 seasons now. Hogan on the other hand is a very clever and capable player, he has shown exactly what he can do when we play to his strengths which is what attacking is all about. Agnew is the reason for this upturn in fortune.

Adomah for me has gone off the boil of late and maybe needs a rest with Green taking his place?

W C V
    You ain't gonna alter Bongo’s sepia tinted view on “Gabby” our terrific 2 goals a season striking machine – he obviously has great difficulty dealing with reality

Introducing facts to the equation will only further confuse our misguided football guru, Christ, have a heart, he's still reeling from the news that Santa doesn't exist !

plenty of loans in plenty of loans out.

Time will tell if it's a good call

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Bongo how can you possibly back up your comment about Gabby being good enough at this level, he has barely featured for us in the last 3 seasons now. Hogan on the other hand is a very clever and capable player, he has shown exactly what he can do when we play to his strengths which is what attacking is all about. Agnew is the reason for this upturn in fortune.

Adomah for me has gone off the boil of late and maybe needs a rest with Green taking his place?
    To be fair I did say we probably shouldn't renew his contract. Firstly I don't think he's a premier league standard forward anymore so if we do get promoted I would rather upgrade our strikers and get someone of real quality. Secondly he's always injured like Hogan so can never be relied on week in week out. However at this level I've seen him come off the bench and change games and been arguably our best player.

Bruce has done well so far in the transfer market bringing in the likes of Terry and snodgrass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)