+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Oldham v The Millers

Corner to Oldham,

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Mattlock clears off the line. Living dangerous. Is towell still on the pitch as ive not heard his name mentioned this half.
    It's not been a passing game Kev

Goal kick, for me this is two pionts thrown away. As Brecks says these are the sort of games that win you things.
    Last edited by kevthemaltbymiller; 13-01-2018 at 05:05 PM.

In the last game Warne found out that giving jch more time ont pitch benefits him and the team

That's it folks

1-1

Scrappy-doo

Thank **** thats finished!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    In the last game Warne found out that giving jch more time ont pitch benefits him and the team
    Did he touch the ball ?

Yep.

It was in the right back position where he controlled the ball and then pinged a 40 yard pass to Vaulks who headed it up in the air twice before he was swamped

Not our finest hour. Very untidy for the most part. I like Vaulks's enthusiasm and energy but his passing is sometimes woeful. Glad for the point. Rotherham fans made up about 25% of the crowd. Thought Emmanuel had a decent game again.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Not our finest hour. Very untidy for the most part. I like Vaulks's enthusiasm and energy but his passing is sometimes (often?) woeful. Glad for the point. Rotherham fans made up about 25% of the crowd. Thought Emmanuel had a decent game again.
    Emmanuel MoM for me, although difficult to pick out any outstaning performances. Ajayi mainly very solid again, Mattock did ok. Not Towell's sort of game really. Yates put in a lot of effort, as did Ball.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast