+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace v Burnley

Game over.

1-0

nope - not good enough Alto...and lucky to come out of it with just the 1 conceded.

think we'd have some decent goalscoring ideas by this point - SD ?

later all.
    Last edited by Norder; 13-01-2018 at 04:56 PM.

We could have played all day and not scored today

Absolutely dire.1shot on target again.Embarrassingly disjointed performance.At this rate we will slowly tumble down the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Absolutely dire.1shot on target again.Embarrassingly disjointed performance.At this rate we will slowly tumble down the league.
    I have said the same for a while Budapest, we need to invest BIG time.

On the bright side were still 7th and 3 points ahead of Leicester.

Hmm ... but it’s United next

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I have said the same for a while Budapest, we need to invest BIG time.
    1/3 favourites to sign Lennon - that’s Aaron not Julian!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    1/3 favourites to sign Lennon - that’s Aaron not Julian!
    Yes I have seen your post on the Transfer Window thread and put my view Colner

Agree Altobelli.Palace were supposed to be stretched to the limit with injuries yet they still fielded a side which made us look like we were from a league below them.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Agree Altobelli.Palace were supposed to be stretched to the limit with injuries yet they still fielded a side which made us look like we were from a league below them.
    They fielded a side which has cost them over £83 Million and were certainly no better than we were in the second half.
    Stretched to the limit by injuries? What they meant is that they had another £51+ million worth of players unavailable.
    Reality kicks in! They have gained 22 points from their last 15 games and we have gained 21 points in the same period.

Stretched to the limit or a £83 Million team, I don't care, we was poor, and its not been the first time and if we don't get better players in it will continue.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)