+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts after today

I'm anything but relaxed. If dunfermline had a little more quality up top today they would've won....easily.
    We are f*cking crap.

There is positive for the sake being positive, but we didnt stop the rot today, we fell further behind St Mirren with another insipid away performance. 1 win in 5 now on the road, with that record and no signs of it improving what chance do we realistically have of catching up and overtaking St Mirren?

Even accounting for the loss of Fyvie and Fraser, we were needing to strengthen the squad in the Jan window with at least a right back and a target man, and if you are trying to fix problems with your squad in January then its already like having to win a match with snookers.

McKinnon bought some decent players, but the net result was he created a woeful squad which is inbalanced, leightweight, and can play only one way.

I dont think its all over as yet, but we need at least a hard man midfielder!

However, we were at a Dunfermline today, who some say are on a run just now, but they were on a run last time through there and we beat them! That on display today was probably on a par with the worst of last season, and if we continue in that vein, we will be luck to be safe in the play-offs!

Oyf ,derryjungle would you like 80 p for the bridge tick tock tick tock

Some amount of pish on here again.

Heres some wee snippets of random thoughts I've had today after subjecting myself to another Utd away day.

1. We are pish.

2. We've fallen further behind a St Mirren side who once again picked up a comfortable 3 points away from home.

3. We were lucky to get a point today against a really poor Dunfermline side at a ground where we historically (recent certainly) do well at.

4. Everyone bemoans the loss of GMS, Armstrong, Nadz - one player who we lost and have never replaced with disastrous consequences is Rado - absolute rogues gallery of impostors in our goal since then and the current number 1 is bordering on an embarrassment.

5. We are brutal to watch. EYE GOUGINGLY BAD.

6. We have gone backwards under Csaba

7. Fyvie is a massive loss, but we have replaced him with a player no other club in this league could afford so we should be expecting him to step up. Early days for Slater but Csaba made the decision to sign an expensive player in a key position who hadn't played much football in a long time - if he doesnt fill that void effectively thats on Csabas head.

8. This Fraser being a massive loss pish has to stop - he was on one of his infrequent purple patches and would have reverted back to powderpuff, sand dancing, hair adjusting diddy before long. The majority on this board wanted him binned not that loong ago for a reason.

9. We are in driving seat for 2nd place but something needs to change to ensure we have any chance of cementing it, never mind challenging for the league.

1-correct
    2correct
    3ya boysir
    4gistiriab5
    5-consistent
    6-inevitable
    7-bankrupt
    8-hilarious
    9-new manager
    10-gdsdd

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    Some amount of pish on here again.

Atleast you recognised what you were about to spew same as last week where you babe across as a trophy virgin funster

Another boring toys out the pram rant, no we have not gone backwards under Csaba, we were going along just fine until the match those season ending injuries, this will be a blip unlike last season at this time of the year, we'll get back on track before the month is out

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The day I listen to that daft Alan Preston or any of the other goons on sportsound is the day I become a village idiot like you
    "Daft Alan Preston" was actually at the match today though.

You clearly weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Atleast you recognised what you were about to spew same as last week where you babe across as a trophy virgin funster

Another boring toys out the pram rant, no we have not gone backwards under Csaba, we were going along just fine until the match those season ending injuries, this will be a blip unlike last season at this time of the year, we'll get back on track before the month is out
    Pretty sure you said the whole relegation season was a blip but I guess you'll just never learn. You'll hide behind this injury situation to justify another unsuccessful season in the Scottish football wilderness and continue to spout your inane, incessant happy clappy pish so you'll excuse me if I don't see any value in trying to get you to confront reality.

Not sure why you always resort to calling me a funster - I'm just realistic and capable of critical thought when it comes to Utd - basically the polar opposite of yourself.

Were you?

Are you not the phucking weirdo trophy virgin next door who thinks he knows what games I do and do not attend?

You're dafter than the eejit jambo/fermer biscuits with the slavering high pitched voice

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)