+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought v Lincoln

Hard-fought point today. Accrington appears to be our toughest away game left.

I think that was Grant's 4th booking in the last 9 games and makes 5 for the season. If I'm right, does that mean he's misses the Exeter game?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Hard-fought point today. Accrington appears to be our toughest away game left.

I think that was Grant's 4th booking in the last 9 games and makes 5 for the season. If I'm right, does that mean he's misses the Exeter game?
    The cut off point for getting a suspension for five yellows has passed - got to be ten now.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    We were ****ed by the end, the back four were heroic the last 10 mins or so considering none of them could really move by the end. Perhaps understandable considering the effort that we put in at Brentford last week whilst Lincoln had their feet up.

Great point, though. Could make a decent case for that being the hardest game we had left.
    Lincoln played mid week in the Pish pot cup & won.

The cut off point for getting a suspension for five yellows has passed - got to be ten now.
    That's handy!

Cheers Jacob, didn't know that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12