+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jch

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    The fact that most on here are saying WHEN he’s up for it speaks volumes about the player.

Yates isn’t that good but tries and gets slated.

JCH only tries when he can be arsed and he’s a victim.

Yep laughable isn’t it ?
    How do you know he can’t be arsed? Maybe that’s the type of person he is

Remember fans abusing Derbyshire from Kop end because they thought he couldn’t be arsed either but he wasn’t that type of player was he?

Warney has said he’s not looking at selling any of these players including JCH but obviously if silly money gets thrown about or the players want to leave then so be it

Agree with that flour, but what the feck does Yates offer? I think maybe start Harris in place of Yates to start, then there's Smith on the bench. Yates wouldn't even make the bench for me tbh, Warnes kept faith in him and had nothing in return far too light weight.UTFM!!!

Just what I see Millertop.
    Enough examples of ball played to him and he’s second best to ball.
    Derbyshire scored goals JCH doesn’t unless I’ve been in a time warp and I’ve missed em.

As you call it that type of player I agree it’s called inconsistent and lazy.
    In my humble opinion of course.

Yates has had his chance, the big centre half's are eating him up, its needs the physical presence of JCH to knock sh*t out of the opposition, & let opposing teams defence know they have been in a game.
    Like I said start with JCH, if it doesn't work out, put Smith on after 45 minutes of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Yates has had his chance, the big centre half's are eating him up, its needs the physical presence of JCH to knock sh*t out of the opposition, & let opposing teams defence know they have been in a game.
    Like I said start with JCH, if it doesn't work out, put Smith on after 45 minutes of the game.
    Thing is this won't happen. Warne feels responsible for bringing Yates into the first team and wants him to do well. If he drops him for JCH this will probably knock Yates' confidence and Warne won't allow that.

WE all know why JCH needs to start against Pompey and Bratfud but we don't manage the team....sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thing is this won't happen. Warne feels responsible for bringing Yates into the first team and wants him to do well. If he drops him for JCH this will probably knock Yates' confidence and Warne won't allow that.

WE all know why JCH needs to start against Pompey and Bratfud but we don't manage the team....sigh!
    I'm not sure I know why JCH should start against Pompey or Bradford.
    Is it simply because Yates isn't cutting the mustard?
    Personally I think Warne has given up on JCH, with justification, and will put Smith ahead of him.

Smith looked out of sorts at Oldham but I'm sure PW and RB will be passing on their knowledge and coaching him during the week.
    I think PW said so in the post match interview.

So I too would start with Smith vs his old club and I'd be calling my old team mate Richie Wellens at Oldham to see if he's interested in taking over JCH's contract

Really Flourbasher ? If Warne and Barker can improve a bloke who's had 13 clubs before us i'll be amazed ! Made a point of ringing a couple of Bury supporters I've had work dealings with and both said(independently) that he's useless. We shall see !

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Smith looked out of sorts at Oldham but I'm sure PW and RB will be passing on their knowledge and coaching him during the week.

So I too would start with Smith vs his old club and I'd be calling my old team mate Richie Wellens at Oldham to see if he's interested in taking over JCH's contract
    I wouldn't put money on that.Name me players who they've improved.Barker and Pollitt have been bad recruitments.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Eternal optimism, PW and RB are not going to turn MS into a good player overnight, the guys had years to improve and clearly hasn't.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast