+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    JCH is our best striker. Just needs that chance. I weren't bothered about Frecks going. Would be if JCH left without being given a chance. Somebody will get best out of him. Be our loss.
    Maybe gwru maybe.

Brin know yr not into horseracing but like that I go on scope or progressive. JCH has both.

JCH is our best striker. Just needs that chance. I weren't bothered about Frecks going. Would be if JCH left without being given a chance. Somebody will get best out of him. Be our loss.
    😀

Smith: Warney says he signed him cause he impressed coming on against us or was it he was in our price range. Not a good idea judging a player on about a 1/4 of a game. Especially when for us it was a 1st choice signing. Remember Walker from Chesterfield.

Evans signed him and gave him a chance. Every manager since then has given him a chance and he still hasn't delivered.
    How many chances do you want him to have?
    He's stealing a wage and it's time he went somewhere else to do that.

I must admit Yates is foooooking useless !!!!!!! a waste of a position imo. We have had patience with him and it is so obvious it aint working. UTFM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    I must admit Yates is foooooking useless !!!!!!! a waste of a position imo. We have had patience with him and it is so obvious it aint working. UTFM!!!
    Not seen Smith play yet, but I am aware of his previous record. so I'd start with Smith next game (assuming fully fit) and keep JCH and Yates on the bench - they are usually much more effective as subs. Plus, most forwards are "fired up" for a home debut.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-01-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Not a good idea judging a player on about a 1/4 of a game.

Hahaha the irony! Have you forgotten about Bailey-King?

Bk is like JCH got more than most of our players but Warney likes players who drink tea & run round cones. Bk only played less than a half for the 1st team. How could I have seen any more of him. Smith been playing for years. Hands up who'd never heard of him before this week. I hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Yes we did and I said as much but JCH isn't the long term answer. He needs to move on and try his luck elsewhere.
    I must admit I don't understand why Yates keeps getting selected but I assume Smith will start on Saturday unless we make a stellar signing before then. Highly unlikely methinks.
    And on what evidence is smith starting on Saturday? I'd like to see Jch given a fair few starts in this league as a reckon he could do some damage to teams.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast