+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

Jch

Criminal how he's not been given a chance. Yates he's had his chance, never be good enough. Smith we've only signed him cause there's no money available. Give Johno a chance or get shut. There'll be plenty of takers.

Another thing about today we've got 3 right wingers involved but no cover in midfield. Newell's gone. Wiles this is the time to bring him in.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Criminal how he's not been given a chance. Yates he's had his chance, never be good enough. Smith we've only signed him cause there's no money available. Give Johno a chance or get shut. There'll be plenty of takers.

Another thing about today we've got 3 right wingers involved but no cover in midfield. Newell's gone. Wiles this is the time to bring him in.
    I know what you mean. Trying to stick with the lads who've gone 7 unbeaten, criminal decision.

Quote Originally Posted by DK_NY View Post
    I know what you mean. Trying to stick with the lads who've gone 7 unbeaten, criminal decision.
    We haven't played like a top 6 side in those 7 games. A few tweaks will get us closer if we want to. But do we. A proper left sided midfielder/winger & playing JCH or Smith in place of Yates would be a start.

We haven't played like a top 6 side in those 7 games.
    On your own admission you've not been to 4 of those 7 games so you're only relying on hearsay so you can't really say that mate.
    Last edited by loyalmiller; 13-01-2018 at 06:40 PM.

We haven't played like a top 6 side in those 7 games. A few tweaks will get us closer if we want to. But do we. A proper left sided midfielder/winger & playing JCH or Smith in place of Yates would be a start.
    You never say why JCH should be in the side.
    Is it because he's a non scoring striker, is it because he usually puts his shots into row Z, is it because he hasn't improved since the day he arrived at the club? Pray tell.
    For what it's worth I don't think Yates is anywhere near good enough either but there's plenty of better options out there if TS fancies getting his cheque book out.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You never say why JCH should be in the side.
    Is it because he's a non scoring striker, is it because he usually puts his shots into row Z, is it because he hasn't improved since the day he arrived at the club? Pray tell.
    For what it's worth I don't think Yates is anywhere near good enough either but there's plenty of better options out there if TS fancies getting his cheque book out.
    TS getting his cheque book out, you never know. All I'm asking is for JCH to be given the same chance as Yates. Last home game we improved with Johno on for Yates.

TS getting his cheque book out, you never know. All I'm asking is for JCH to be given the same chance as Yates. Last home game we improved with Johno on for Yates.
    Yes we did and I said as much but JCH isn't the long term answer. He needs to move on and try his luck elsewhere.
    I must admit I don't understand why Yates keeps getting selected but I assume Smith will start on Saturday unless we make a stellar signing before then. Highly unlikely methinks.

In my view JCH is a far better player than Yates when he wants to be, which ain't often!

Yates gives his all and then some. If JCH gave the same effort and same work rate he'd be too good for us at our current level.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    In my view JCH is a far better player than Yates when he wants to be, which ain't often!

Yates gives his all and then some. If JCH gave the same effort and same work rate he'd be too good for us at our current level.

Loyal good points fella but on our last home game for all of Yates' efforts he managed a couple of knock on headers and little else. Cue JCH entering the game. He was simply streets in front of Yates in what he offered.

Thing is JCH is his own downfall and he has no one to blame if he is shown the door. You have to give 100% every game not when you feel like it.

Watch for JCH being offered out and Evo stealing him. Evo brought him in and in League 2 I feel he could do some damage just in time for the final push for the play offs.

JCH is our best striker. Just needs that chance. I weren't bothered about Frecks going. Would be if JCH left without being given a chance. Somebody will get best out of him. Be our loss.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast