+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I'd have Paton back in a minute!!!
    Be our luck that he’d get injured after the first game

Paul Paton.......ffs.......as if our midfield’s not slow enough as it is and would be even more sideways passing !

Please do not let this be true.....he was good enough to get us relegated and would certainly ensure we stayed down.

No more returning players .....doesn’t work.

He was planning his escape from his contract long before we were relegated and is only interested in himself. Has a reoccurring tendon problem in his knee which means he is a high risk player . He would be willing to get stuck in but football wise...he is a very limited player. I ain't for this move but he is the right type of player we should be looking at...if only he was about 6 years younger. There has to be better options available. We need goals and strength.

We do need someone tough in the middle though.

Give him a thorough medical and if he is fit enough then get him in

Paul Paton, fk me. For all sorts of reasons, this takes the biscuit.

Like him or not, he’d walk into our side right now.

And keep Flood on the bench where he belongs.
    Last edited by PartyFears2; 16-01-2018 at 10:51 AM.

IF he was fit, IF he wanted to play for us, IF he wanted to play at a lower level, IF we had enough money to sign him, IF Csaba thinks he's any good, et cetera.

I liked Paton. Right attitude, battler, took no ****, got stuck in. No the silkiest of fitba players but just the kind of leader and hard chunt we need in the middle. Think he has a big feeling for United also.

Fitness / injury situ is *****ly important though, can take no chances on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    Paul Paton.......ffs.......as if our midfield’s not slow enough as it is and would be even more sideways passing !

Please do not let this be true.....he was good enough to get us relegated and would certainly ensure we stayed down.

No more returning players .....doesn’t work.
    HE was good enough to get us relegated

HE was injured most of that season, a big part of the reason we went down imo.

I would take an injury free Paton back. Not going to happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    HE was good enough to get us relegated

HE was injured most of that season, a big part of the reason we went down imo.

I would take an injury free Paton back. Not going to happen though.
    Paul Fkn Paton??! The same useless fat shyte who couldn't wait to get out after helping us to lower league oblivion? Overlooking this fact, he's absolutely phucking stinking, even fully fit!

Why not go the whole hogg and see if we can get Spittal, Erskine, Demel and Rankin back...Let's reunite the entire midfield who were part of our relegation.

I honestly worry about the sanity of some the chunts who post on here!!

PAUL PATON ****ING HELL

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)