+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings

Quote Originally Posted by PUTAMADRE View Post
    ...agents won’t deal with us...
    Really? And yet we are still managing to sign players, weird.

We have no connections
    The grim reaper has alienated all decent contacts, agents won’t deal with us plus we have diminishing finances every season but have to put a team together to win a pretty ****e league .... if St Mirren has managed to overtake us like teams like Motherwell, killie, Ross County, the fun .... the reaper from costa coffee has taken us to new depth shabba is a fall guy FTD
    There’s always Mr Putamadre to cheer us all up on a freezin cauld, middle of January, winters day

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Really? And yet we are still managing to sign players, weird.
    TBF we aren’t buying the kind of established quality that Hibs were able to do last Jan.

Just have to cross our fingers these French kids are world beaters

We have no connections
    The grim reaper has alienated all decent contacts, agents won’t deal with us plus we have diminishing finances every season but have to put a team together to win a pretty ****e league .... if St Mirren has managed to overtake us like teams like Motherwell, killie, Ross County, the fun .... the reaper from costa coffee has taken us to new depth shabba is a fall guy FTD
    Mr. A is a Nero's man.

If guess it's because we have nowhere near the budget Hibs did last year either.

We have no connections
    We've turned over a remarkable number of players in recent years so it doesn't really stack up when you say agents won't deal with us.

They obviously do. A lot.

I see FB saying that Mikkelsen is coming back. Not sure its true but got me thinking - Not sure i want him back.

Striker signing tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    I see FB saying that Mikkelsen is coming back. Not sure its true but got me thinking - Not sure i want him back.
    It’s a no from me too....

Would Defo take mikelsen back

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)