+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings

Happy with this signing, his workrate is very good, he'll get more chances in this team, he DOES win a lot of headers and wins his fair share of free kicks .

When's Paton signing

looked bac to threads on him last year all mainyl positive until about May then it was really just stop falling on yer ars3 and that we need better service to him

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    Agreed, if Phil and Scotty could weigh-in with 15+ goals between them it gives us a chance.

We do have the players to put decent delivery into the box now, and Phil (from memory) was better at attacking cross balls than the long aimless punts upfield.
    Disagree. McMullan is one of the worst crossers of the ball I've ever seen and Kings inability to beat a man and swing in a ball is frightening for a winger.

Have the days for Alex Smith returned, when he used claim that a resigning was a new deal...

CL saying we're signing a midfielder - Stanton
    And a striker - Tam?

I'm hoping for another midfielder with a bit of spark..

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Disagree. McMullan is one of the worst crossers of the ball I've ever seen and Kings inability to beat a man and swing in a ball is frightening for a winger.
    Tbf who have they had to target?

Mikkelsen should be able to make something from any cross, by being physical and tying up the centre half’s...

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Far from hopeless
    Hmmmm - Doddsy, Ferguson, Olafsson, Daly ...... Suppose it's all relative

I'll give him another chance, if he stays off his arse.

With injuries coming back we should start to have some options for a change. Maybe time for St Mirren to get a bad run of injuries to key players just when get bang at it

and if mikklesen stays off his arse

Im now disappointed i cant get to Alloa!

I think Mikkelsen will do very well getting service from King, Robson, Ballantyne and Lyng. I dont see much of a future for McDonald now though.

That’s Tam signed.....mmmm

Another ex player resigns, well he’s bound to be a RIP roaring success like all the others before him....

Our scouting and searching skills are fantastic, how did they manage to unearth this gem.......

All I remember is a player with the slipiest baffies ever falling over if he so much as thought the ball might head in his direction.......or if a defender looked at him .....or a gust of wind.

Maybe just there to give Mcmullan competition in the diving competition !

I am happy we have resigned Mikkelsen

He did have good partnership with Murray last season. He could complement McDonald and we could actually play 2 up front.

He knows this division. He can score goals at this level.

Sadly we are not in a great position as to signing players and who we can realistically get to play for not much money in this division.

Big Phil is a definite improvement to our squad and gives us more options.

Much better option that cheap option who is totally unproven and risky like n koyi or piggott

Time to be positive at this sensible signing and cheer on Mik to get us the goals to get us up - then he will be a hero!

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)