+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Signings

Quote Originally Posted by skarne1 View Post
    What would you consider embarrassing from the sheep? 7-0
    As long as their CB doesn’t scare a hat trick I’ll be happy

Anthony Ralston signed on an emergency loan

Pacey right back

Holy **** a right back

What's one of those again?

FN Hell,Dundee United sign a decent player!,what's going on?,i said at the time and i will say it again but we should have blown ST FN Mirren oot the water in the Jan window with this calibre of player but Thompson elected for foreign amateurs and Emil Lying.

Although i believe this is a bit of a coup, I am minded to be cautious as he is yet another player who is coming back from injury!

However, i wonder if we could get another returning Celtic crock on an emergency loan? Im sure Stuart Armstrong would benefit from a wee loan spell.

Too much to ask for a 'One Tony Ralston' song to welcome the boy?
    Or 'Neymar, Neymar, get to ****'

Ok let's settle for a ripple of applause in his direction when the players come in from the warm-up.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    FN Hell,Dundee United sign a decent player!,what's going on?,i said at the time and i will say it again but we should have blown ST FN Mirren oot the water in the Jan window with this calibre of player but Thompson elected for foreign amateurs and Emil Lying.
    Is Thompson the manager noo?

Finally worked out how to do emergency loan and signed a decent player.

Well done United on this one.

Fingers crossed - feeling positive for this afternoon. Hope it lasts. Another 3 points needed

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)