+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings

DD, for me to agree with you is very rare, but this is it.

“We’ll be fine when Paton and Dow return from injury”

I take it nobody remembers those famous last words?

He can’t get a game over Liam Craig!! He’s pish let’s move on

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    Paul Fkn Paton??! The same useless fat shyte who couldn't wait to get out after helping us to lower league oblivion? Overlooking this fact, he's absolutely phucking stinking, even fully fit!

Why not go the whole hogg and see if we can get Spittal, Erskine, Demel and Rankin back...Let's reunite the entire midfield who were part of our relegation.

I honestly worry about the sanity of some the chunts who post on here!!

PAUL PATON ****ING HELL
    ...... Gutted,really value your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    DD, for me to agree with you is very rare, but this is it.
    Count me in too Terry.
    Top rant from DD.
    PAUL ****ING PATON!!

Let's look for hard workers with a bit of potential.

Paton is a hard worker but will only decline.

It's a no from me.

I'd have him back, plenty experience, kind of player we need just now, also been there and done that in captaining Thistle to the 2nd tier title

If not him someone like that

Nobody knows how fit he is right now. If he’s not fit and ready to play then no good for us.

A fit Paul Paton is exactly the kind of player we are needing right now though. A hard b*stard in middle of field who can protect and enforce.

Every other thread on here is screaming out about how easy bullied we are. He’d be ideal to address that but if he’s injured, not fit or too likely to be injured then that precludes him.

We need people ready now to come in and address our problems from now to end of season.

The season we went down I am absolutely convinced that we would not had he been fit and not injured for first part of that season. When he came in we had our little bounce and he scored that screamer when we beat hearts. Tombola Mixu kept messing with team though and our momentum faded again.

Just had a horrible text there to say we’ve offered a trial to, wait for it....

Ian phuckin’ Black

He of Sevco infamy and presently with Tranent Juniors according to his Wikipedia!!

Ken were needin a horrible ******* but that's taking the biscuit!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)