Name:  33F54178-9D06-4745-BB64-AC2572A35CB4.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  10.4 KB

Arrived in the dump that is Barnsley

What a place this is.
I’ve been to Munich, Madrid, Barcelona, but Barnsley has to be the best place I have ever been to. Magnificent.

Purely based on my last experience of attending a Barnsley away fixture, we should pitch invade at 0-0. I hate pitch invasions, but it's a backward hell-hole with racist scumbags

I think it’s my third or fourth visit to Barnsley.. proper football ground! Love it!

Unsure if it's a ploy to kill time but Barnsley have no ballboys this afternoon. Keeper had to collect from corner flag. The measures you'll go to when playing the mighty Wolves

To be fair, Barnsley are working hard and pressing effectively, just need patience and move the ball a bit quicker, either tire them out or wait for a mistake

Ref ****e and Barnsley is full of ****ers. Cav on next half please

Wolves started by knocking the ball around nicely, but an ineffective Jota & Costa meant we couldn't hold the ball up in the final third, and the half gradually got worse. Barnsley there for the taking however. Ref bloody awful!

Barnsley’s no 10 sticking to Neves like **** on a tramps underpants

Barnsley teetering

Unacceptable Wolves. Barnsley are near relegation!!! The Rots set in, everybody ****ing thinks we are up. Derby and Cardiff catching us. SORT IT OUT NUNO!!!

Only one winner. Barnsley struggling now

Barnsley parked the bus now. There's a goal in this somewhere

Should be beating teams like ****ing piss pot Barnsley

Piss poor this evening how ever you want to look at game, should be beating Barnsley easily 😔

what a load of tosh couldn't beat Barnsley 18th in the league get some money out fosun and get some bloody goal scorers in !!!!!!

Barnsley desperately clinging on, at home, for the 0-0 - right from the kick off. The Championship.

Barnsley's cup final and they defended like it as well. If there is one criticism of this Wolves team it's how they struggle to break down teams who set up for a draw. Still 10 points clear, on to Wednesday.

Bloody hell have Barnsley Police ever organised a football match before?! What a **** show!

Barnsley's full backs played out their skins to keep jota and Costa at bay. Cavaleiro changes the game yet again from bench

Bit of respect due to Barnsley. Can't go anywhere and expect a win gotta fight for it. We didn't today. Simple. Still, 10 points clear & best side in the division. Wolves ay we