+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumoured strikers

Rumoured strikers

Jordan hugill and Gary madine latest rumours to be banded around, added to jack Marriott, Lewis grabben also up for grabs.....any of those would link up with roofe, as long as lassoga and grot are kept well away.

All them are a bit underwhelming for my liking

Would need to pay about 7 - 8 million for them - it wont happen

Linked with the Peterborough lad..in fact we are linked with 2 of their players.

MnM

Mariott and Maddison

Wouldn't bother if it were me but I ain't the coach

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Linked with the Peterborough lad..in fact we are linked with 2 of their players.
    Linked - but their saying that no one is leaving as long as they're in with a shout of promotion - can't blame 'em either

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Linked - but their saying that no one is leaving as long as they're in with a shout of promotion - can't blame 'em either
    All about the ££££££££££££££££££££££'s.

If the price is right they sell.

but we don't offer the right price very often - and he's not proven in the championship yet, still wait and see eh? don't think we've finished buying now that we are Ayling and Saiz [Two of our best si far this season] missing for some time..
    Still would like to see Clayton here - he's out of the picture at Borough, and I think would add significantly to our midfield.... just my opinion as I know others don't rate him.

"Offering the right price"........ We used to do Tichi long, long ago in them heady days, once bitten and all that.

I know we have no say who ends up at our club but what strikers would others realistically like to see hear, the lad from benfica signed today after being here on loan, but would people want to see him thrown in, or jack Clarke given a go, they can't be worse than lassoga or grot, at least they'd try.....that's all I want to see...people who give 100%.... like beradi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)