+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyed it today ......

Enjoyed it today ......

Proper game of football, I expected us getting tanked but we were up for it, Pinnock gets better every time I see him, wonder if someone shoved a firework up Gardners ass becouse he was on fire today.
    Last edited by upthecolliers; 13-01-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Same Mr C , good game and we didn’t just sit back we had a go . Moore looks like he could be a handful for defenders but that Willy Boly was some player for them . Should be in the PL that lad, class above anything on the pitch today

Spot on Mr C.

A went thinking we could get an arseoyling here but the got stuck in and deserved the point.

And a big shout for big Chien. The East Stand Upper pissoyles ad ed a lick a paint and new hand-driers. Enhanced my matchday experience. Lifted spirits so much that even the East Stand Upper joined in with the "Red Army" chant

Working today so missed the game .

What's becoming apparent last week we will skip over is the team are now starting to look solid at the back and keeping clean sheets , that's no mean feat today to keep Wolves out with the quality they have .

Yes we are unbalanced because we aren't creating or scoring too many but it's the better way to be unbalanced until hopefully the rest of the team drops into place .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Spot on Mr C.

A went thinking we could get an arseoyling here but the got stuck in and deserved the point.

And a big shout for big Chien. The East Stand Upper pissoyles ad ed a lick a paint and new hand-driers. Enhanced my matchday experience. Lifted spirits so much that even the East Stand Upper joined in with the "Red Army" chant
    They were there today the top 2

Name:  DB5974ED-46E2-494A-B04B-158A6294FDA0.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  8.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    They were there today the top 2

Name:  DB5974ED-46E2-494A-B04B-158A6294FDA0.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  8.3 KB
    Big Dog , reight fan .

Fact .

If they can play like that and I know it's a big ask every week we will be OK this season I also agree Boly is class onwards and upwards

After the game at our place earlier in the season I posted on your board that if you play like that every week you will soon climb the table. I thought that you deserved a draw at least. Results in between these two games suggests to me that some of your players have not been giving it 100%. I thought it would be tough today so a draw is not a disaster. Still ten points clear so no real harm done. I will watch your remaining results with interest.

Cheer Abbobrom! Thats more than we get from nearly all other away support.👏

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    After the game at our place earlier in the season I posted on your board that if you play like that every week you will soon climb the table. I thought that you deserved a draw at least. Results in between these two games suggests to me that some of your players have not been giving it 100%. I thought it would be tough today so a draw is not a disaster. Still ten points clear so no real harm done. I will watch your remaining results with interest.
    Hello Abbo, and yes I remember most of you at the time were honest enough to say we didnt deserve to lose that game earlier on this season. We're keeping a fair few clean sheets at the moment in the league, and that means we're not going to lose a game at least, if only we could get that scoring habit back again we'd be mid table.
    Compare these two home fixtures for us against Wolves, going back to January last year... look at the changes that both teams have gone through since. Did you lot want Paul Lambert out last season, I thought he was doing an ok job but then again what do I know ?. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast