+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FA does it again

FA does it again

I really don't care who they appoint but

Neville's historical tweeted comments

"would not meet the threshold for issuing a charge".

Just what is the threshold ?

I'm not bothered either way but am curious to know

Do tell Mr. Glenn

FA not fit for purpose again

How many more c0ck ups?

He said the things in 2012. Should he still be accountable. He's apologised that should be the end of it.

We're heading back into the Salem witch trial terretory here.

Surely there must be a woman coach available ? All things being equal , Unbelievable Jeff ,,

Shudda appointed Ryan Giggs.

Idda edda field day.

Should hand the women's game over to them totally. Let them run it there way. Sick of the whinging and moaning of ***ist issues already within a couple of years of the game becoming higher in profile. They'll be wanting to be on 400 grand a week soon or wages will be unfair. Pity goalkeepers can't catch the ball !!!

Why would any man regardless of what he's achieved in football , want to manage a Ladies team ? Just asking for trouble , I hope Redders thinks twice nar and leaves Donny Ladies and gets a place in our Academy , Ladies Coaches only for them , Imagine a female managing our Mens Senior Team oh hang on !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kernow67 View Post
    Should hand the women's game over to them totally. Let them run it there way. Sick of the whinging and moaning of ***ist issues already within a couple of years of the game becoming higher in profile. They'll be wanting to be on 400 grand a week soon or wages will be unfair. Pity goalkeepers can't catch the ball !!!

Dunt even know how anybody can watch this bag of cack .

It ain't even NE counties level and yet it gets rammed darn ar throat .

Listen apart from wurk its only thing a bloke gets to enjoy wi his mates and nar wiv to put up wi these split asses wanting to tek over .

Can't have feck all can wi !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Dunt even know how anybody can watch this bag of cack .

It ain't even NE counties level and yet it gets rammed darn ar throat .

Listen apart from wurk its only thing a bloke gets to enjoy wi his mates and nar wiv to put up wi these split asses wanting to tek over .

Can't have feck all can wi !!!!
    Like. Let em' go it alone. Their funding comes from the men's game. Whether they like it or not. Another thing I'd like to mention is a lot of women have no time for the women's game. Laura doesn't want to see a bunch of feminist dykes kicking a bag of wind about.

My daughter plays for Barnsley ladies and enjoys it very much. It keeps her fit, she’s made around 30 good pals through it and there are growing numbers. As far as I know she’s not a feminist dyke, just a lass with a hobby. One of her other hobbies is going to over half of Barnsley games every season with some of her team mates.
    I agree that the standards probably under northern counties level. I also agree that the coverage has increased but it’s a case of watch it or turn it off, it’s each to their own.
    Rugby bores me into a coma but if it encouraged lasses to stop pratting about on the streets or holed up in their rooms on ****stergram I’d encourage that n’all.
    Each to their own, I mean some people let dogs reek their houses out.

I have no problem with womans football, I don't like that Neville though and his brother both as big eeaded has there tutor him wi big red nooaz.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast