+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 27 Games into the season...

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Monk got time, why shouldn't TC get the same?
    How much time, before the club makss moves to get rid of you, hmmm???

Don't think TC is the problem at all, we play decent football with limited resources.

Problem we have now is that 3 of our 4 best performers this seasons are out of the side for long periods in Saiz, Ayling and Vieira add to that Ekuban, O'Kane and Cibicki (thought I think he's garbage tbh). Our squad can't cope with losing those players especially with the fact we don't have a decent striker at the moment. I worry that come the end of March we will be out of touch of the playoffs considering the run we have coming up where we play pretty much everyone in the top 10.

Fear this season is going to slip us by because we seem more intent on signing players to loan to Cultural Leonesa than signing quality for our first team with promotion at our fingertips. We always needed strengthening before the injuries but now it is paramount.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Don't think TC is the problem at all, we play decent football with limited resources.

Problem we have now is that 3 of our 4 best performers this seasons are out of the side for long periods in Saiz, Ayling and Vieira add to that Ekuban, O'Kane and Cibicki (thought I think he's garbage tbh). Our squad can't cope with losing those players especially with the fact we don't have a decent striker at the moment. I worry that come the end of March we will be out of touch of the playoffs considering the run we have coming up where we play pretty much everyone in the top 10.

Fear this season is going to slip us by because we seem more intent on signing players to loan to Cultural Leonesa than signing quality for our first team with promotion at our fingertips. We always needed strengthening before the injuries but now it is paramount.
    Tin hat (body armour, etc etc) applied, but been saying this for MONTHS. If the club aims for promotion in 2018/19 or future, then what has happened regarding players brought in and loaned out just about makes sense, if not, its f00king LUNACY!

TC should be able to manage players......ensuring they maintain fkn discipline to give us a feckin chance of play-offs.

I disliked monk after his stupid behaviour after the duds loss, TC hadn't given me a reason to dislike him

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post

Are the top 10 so good that we cant continue to pick up points? Dont think so personally, still expect us to be around the playoff positions come the end of the season. Watching yesterdays game, i saw 2 evenly matched teams, the team away from home, if it remained with 11 players would have won.

I’m more concerned about the man who is choosing the players for TC, our owner appears to give him (Orta)full control on who comes in, with the exception of Saiz and maybe Alioski Ekuban (jury still out for me)are we stronger than last season? Klich Cibicki wiedwald Lasogga Grot, are they improvements? The game plan of foreign unknowns for value isn’t any different than what Cellini did albeit slightly better standard. Most of the starting 11 were here previous seasons. We haven’t brought in any proven quality from within the championship. TC can only work with the tools he has, Orta is more the problem for me

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    But after todays defeat the coach says he remains philosophical.
    Not angry, sick, fuc ked aff, scundered (Andy can explain that one). Ooh thats me, and the majority of supporters.
    But as long as the coach is philosophical...
    Is he a tube or a spoon

****inel Stiffler, where do you spring up from?

Quote Originally Posted by thestiffler View Post
    I’m more concerned about the man who is choosing the players for TC, our owner appears to give him (Orta)full control on who comes in, with the exception of Saiz and maybe Alioski Ekuban (jury still out for me)are we stronger than last season? Klich Cibicki wiedwald Lasogga Grot, are they improvements? The game plan of foreign unknowns for value isn’t any different than what Cellini did albeit slightly better standard. Most of the starting 11 were here previous seasons. We haven’t brought in any proven quality from within the championship. TC can only work with the tools he has, Orta is more the problem for me
    Another penny dropping.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)