+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: next 4 games

just wonder if samir stays with us that flecky might well be sold if a bid of 5mill came in it might be too hard for us to refuse the lad to test himself in the prem

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    just wonder if samir stays with us that flecky might well be sold if a bid of 5mill came in it might be too hard for us to refuse the lad to test himself in the prem
    We now have Fleck, Leonard, Lundsrum, Evans and Carruthers with Bash/Slater as back up. Even if Fleck is sold I still think Carruthers is surplus. With the addition of Holmes and if we keep Fleck and Brooke’s I think we still have a good chance of the playoffs.

I pray we sell no-one and have the choice of

Fleck - Lundstrum

Duffy

Fleck - Leonard

Duffy

Fleck - Leonard

Holmes.

You get the drift.
    Add Evans and Brooks into that and I think we could have teams begging for full time.

I also believe it would result in a huge upsurge in chances created for our frontmen and a return to form for Billy, Leon kicking on, Donaldson looking very good and Wilson and Brooks having a self service all you can eat buffet of through passes one-on-one.

Add to that Freeman returning with his blistering RWB play to alternate with Baldock and it really does look good.
    Wilder said post pig game he is looking only upward and at promotion and I see the tools at his disposal very capable and focused to deliver.
    Last edited by seanbeanstattoo; 14-01-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I pray we sell no-one and have the choice of

Fleck - Lundstrum

Duffy

Fleck - Leonard

Duffy

Fleck - Leonard

Holmes.

You get the drift.
    Add Evans and Brooks into that and I think we could have teams begging for full time.

I also believe it would result in a huge upsurge in chances created for our frontmen and a return to form for Billy, Leon kicking on, Donaldson looking very good and Wilson and Brooks having a self service all you can eat buffet of through passes one-on-one.

Add to that Freeman returning with his blistering RWB play to alternate with Baldock and it really does look good.
    Wilder said post pig game he is looking only upward and at promotion and I see the tools at his disposal very capable and focused to deliver.
    Where are we with KF?

He is on the way. Not sure if he's quite "on the grass" but making good progress.

freeman in front of baldock down right hand side might be interesting have to be a change in formation of course for that to happen but we would have fantastic.pace down that side

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Our new signings are key to boosting our season. We look tired physically and mentally. Devoid of ideas,pace and incisive movement.
    Leonard in for Lundstrum. Holmes,assuming he's signed and available in for a tired looking Duffy.
    No criticisms of any of our players on effort,but they need a boost. That is what the new players are bought for. We can go on another good run with fresh legs and ideas.
    totally the opposite for the new signings coming in. why would they have fresh legs playing every week on 1st division bogs. they,ll be a yard short in their fitness at this level thinking and speed,until they adjust . when their up to speed then they,ll have an effect but not straight away

In my view Sami and FLECKY are totally different players,i don't see why Sami stayin would influence any sale of FLECKY, which would in my humble opinion be the worst sale we could possibly do.UTCB

disagree rod both attacking midfield players just one left footed one right hope fleck isnt sold but if a substantial bid comes in from a prem side i think we all know what the outcome will be

disagree rod both attacking midfield players just one left footed one right hope fleck isnt sold but if a substantial bid comes in from a prem side i think we all know what the outcome will be
    FLECKY tackles Sami can't or won't,FLECKY's also far superior as a player,possibly our most important player but as always we're all entitled to our views mate.UTCB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast