+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ... our little Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I find it unnatural that Notts fans on here (not Elite, obviously) are apologists for them You do realise they have utter contempt for us, don't you? Still today, just read AH's Twitter feed and see for yourselves.

I remember a time (before segregation) when you couldn't even go to see Notts at the City Ground without having your scarf nicked by them, as if we had no right to be Notts fans. Remember the oh so funny jokes when they find out you're a Notts fan ... Oh, you're the one, are you? ... What time does the match start? What time can you get there?

I used to go to Forest with a Red mate to collect autographs in the early to mid 70s, and they attacked the away fans every week, whether they were young or old, even odd ones on their own. And they're no different today, just scared of getting caught now the police have better tactics

That fighting over the last pie video on YouTube, that's just what they are like.
    Lucky you pointed out that Elite wasn't a apologist. You wouldn't want to upset him now would you.
    And the incident with the pie, nothing unusual about that at the City Ground, some would say its the norm.
    Last edited by navypie; 14-01-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Irrational? To me it's the most natural thing in the world.

On this we agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I find it unnatural that Notts fans on here (not Elite, obviously) are apologists for them You do realise they have utter contempt for us, don't you? Still today, just read AH's Twitter feed and see for yourselves.

I remember a time (before segregation) when you couldn't even go to see Notts at the City Ground without having your scarf nicked by them, as if we had no right to be Notts fans. Remember the oh so funny jokes when they find out you're a Notts fan ... Oh, you're the one, are you? ... What time does the match start? What time can you get there?

I used to go to Forest with a Red mate to collect autographs in the early to mid 70s, and they attacked the away fans every week, whether they were young or old, even odd ones on their own. And they're no different today, just scared of getting caught now the police have better tactics

That fighting over the last pie video on YouTube, that's just what they are like.

They should change the name of the rented red tip to the Jeremy Kyle stadium.

Never mind piegate at the City Ground. Anyone remember them lads pushing a wheelbarrow around a garden (ish ) , making a video of how they saw Notts fans ? Well i am surprised there as been no wheelbarrow part 2. Now for Forest fans them lads had talent.

Jack Grealish
    ‏Verified account @JackGrealish1
    Jan 13

Great away win again for the boys! Buzzing for @ScottHogan_9 with another goal! Fans were unreal as always! #AVFC

Still making us pies happy

Irrational? To me it's the most natural thing in the world.
    Well it would to you as you used to spend 24/7 on the forest forum playing with tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Well it would to you as you used to spend 24/7 on the forest forum playing with tricky.
    Possibly, but my comments were always against them, rather than kissing their arse like you do.

Possibly, but my comments were always against them, rather than kissing their arse like you do.

top class reply.

who's kissing ass ? just because I don't want to refer to others as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    who's kissing ass ? just because I don't want to refer to others as scum.
    Agree entirely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast