+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ... our little Jackie

As a kid/****ager I went to Notts/Florist on alternate Saturdays. Cut my arm off and it will say NCFC like a stick of rock but I couldn't manage to follow us away so I went over the bridge to watch FOOTBALL. I saw some of the best football/players at the ****ty ground in the 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    who's kissing ass ? just because I don't want to refer to others as scum.
    You need to pay attention reddogslater, I have repeatedly made it clear that it's the club I refer to as 'the scum', not the fans.

Always Sh.. on the Red side of the trent....

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    As a kid/****ager I went to Notts/Florist on alternate Saturdays. Cut my arm off and it will say NCFC like a stick of rock but I couldn't manage to follow us away so I went over the bridge to watch FOOTBALL. I saw some of the best football/players at the ****ty ground in the 60's.
    Me too......moved to Nottingham in the mid~80s and spent alternate Saturdays in either ground.....I often wonder how many of our fanbase still do the same and cringe when they hear the "we hate Forest" chants?....obviously I might feel differently if I had been born locally...not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You need to pay attention reddogslater, I have repeatedly made it clear that it's the club I refer to as 'the scum', not the fans.
    Can you read and think before you type. note the (I) in my post, BTW I've told you before I don't like that nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Me too 74/75 season when Notts were away and actually the better team, stopped going around 76.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123