+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts vs Crewe - Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Online ticketing showing just under 1,700 home tickets available in Kop and Sirrel, with Pavis and Family Stands not listed any more.

Attachment 8324
    Just passed the 15k mark according to the ticket office. I'd guess at around 16.5k to be there on Saturday.

55 more gone since my last post here so they really are selling fast. Interesting to watch. Wonder if evening will be faster when people are at home and thinking about Saturday?

Stand status as of 1.30pm on 31 January
    - Derek Pavis: Only single and restricted-view seats remaining
    - Family Stand: Sold out
    - Air-IT Kop: Very limited seat availability, towards the edges of the stand. Small clusters of seats together.
    - Jimmy Sirrel (home area): Good availability.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 31-01-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Just one block still listed as available on the Kop.

A shade over 1,400 available in total, mostly in the JS, as at 4.45'ish.

So another 300 or so sold in the last couple of hours - heading for a sell out in the Notts sections you'd have to think, so presumably around 17,000 + whatever Crewe bring.

Well done, Mr Hardy.
    Last edited by Big_Bad_Bob; 31-01-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    55 more gone since my last post here so they really are selling fast. Interesting to watch. Wonder if evening will be faster when people are at home and thinking about Saturday?

Stand status as of 1.30pm on 31 January
    - Derek Pavis: Only single and restricted-view seats remaining
    - Family Stand: Sold out
    - Air-IT Kop: Very limited seat availability, towards the edges of the stand. Small clusters of seats together.
    - Jimmy Sirrel (home area): Good availability.
    Strange that the JS home area is selling the slowest when you consider the amount of past posts we have had bemoaning it's closure & appealing for it to be opened again, if I didn't have my ST in the Kop I would have been tempted if only for old times sake. It looks likely that most if not all the home tickets will be sold so the question is will people sit in their allocated seats or will we ST holders have to fight for our normally reserved seats? As the Advert says "it's a nice problem to have".

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Strange that the JS home area is selling the slowest when you consider the amount of past posts we have had bemoaning it's closure & appealing for it to be opened again
    Most of those tickets are in y-block and only went on sale yesterday. Over half of x-block sold out

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Just been on to get more tickets and JS Y-block is now on sale for Notts fans. Only about 800 tickets left in Pavis , Family Stand and Kop combined, so that prob means over 13,000 sold in those 3 plus whatever's gone in the JS for Notts and Crewe fans.

Could be closer to Hardy's 16k+.
    If we have snow or heavy rain, then some people may think "Well its only £2 i dont think i will bother"

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    If we have snow or heavy rain, then some people may think "Well its only £2 i dont think i will bother"
    And we'll have made an extra £2

Looks like this century's record crowd, 16,587 against Man City, will be beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    When it's only a couple of quid this is always a possibility but will the final gate be announced as the tickets sold or bodies in the ground?

1,330 available online now

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast