+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts vs Crewe - Attendance Predictions

Notts vs Crewe - Attendance Predictions

Instead of random guesses, show your working

I'm going with 16,000

This century we have only had one attendance higher than 16k and it was against Man City in the FA Cup with 4,600 away fans.

These are the cheapest adult tickets this century and that coupled with the feel good factor I expect us to have the most home fans we've had at a game this century but Crewe won't bring anymore then 1,500 IMO (which is roughly 3x their average normally)

So yes my prediction is a total of 16,000

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post

I'm going with 16,000

This century we have only had one attendance higher than 16k and it was against Man City in the FA Cup with 4,600 away fans.

These are the cheapest adult tickets this century and that coupled with the feel good factor I expect us to have the most home fans we've had at a game this century but Crewe won't bring anymore then 1,500 IMO (which is roughly 3x their average normally)

Shade over 10,000.

As it is a Saturday game 14,325.Would love it to sell out for AH efforts

We should in theory get more than for the FGR game, which was over 13,000. So I'll go for 14,800 to watch an uncharacteristically dull 0-0 draw.

I think Hardy as chosen this game wisely. Crewe are known for trying to play football,less chance of the drifters being bored and they won't bring many fans. I will go for 13,800.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Wow, I would love you to be right.

Double figures at best sadly
    We just dont have that fanbase £2 or not
    Obviously I would be very happy if proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post

I'm going with 16,000

Could it be the curse of the large crowd again, we have been drivel this season in front of a huge home crowd.... but wouldnt it amazing to see 16,000 at the lane

AH has played this one wisely, as with the league games and the cup match we have 3 games in a week before this one. It effectively throws this one out as a "buy 3 get one free" offer. I'll certainly be down for it and will try and encourage a couple of non-magpies to come with me, who wouldnt normally come to ML. (one Owl one Miller). I hope the offer succeeds and more think like I do and bring a friend or two.

The question I have is given it's likely to be rammed will I have to sit in the seat number it actually says on the ticket for once?

I'll go for 15,000

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast