+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts vs Crewe - Attendance Predictions

We need to use this opportunity to show these floating fans that we can actually play attractive football. The last couple of promotion games all we did was to kick the ball anywhere, and many left saying they wouldn't come back to watch this rubbish...

I think interest in this is higher than anything I have seen so far. I have 5 people definitely coming all who had heard of the promotion before I mentioned it, one is taking his 7 year old son for his first football ground experience, which is one of AH target groups. None of the small group are Forest fans, which is an opportunity to engage them to hopefully return to ML.
    I am sure there are plenty of people on this board who have spoken to friends, work colleagues etc to try and get them along.
    I think 16k is going to be achieved.
    I actually think Luton at home last game is AH best known opportunity if promotion/championship still to be determined of filling ML.

Just heard from very good sauce, that because of very high ticket demand the match will be switched to Derby County ground....

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Just heard from very good sauce, that because of very high ticket demand the match will be switched to Derby County ground....

Press conference at 3pm?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We need to use this opportunity to show these floating fans that we can actually play attractive football. The last couple of promotion games all we did was to kick the ball anywhere, and many left saying they wouldn't come back to watch this rubbish...
    Did they really Durham?

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    let's face it most were forest fans given free tickets from school.
    so you are happy to contradict yourself? Or were the forest fans not from Nottingham either?

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    let's face it most were forest fans given free tickets from school.

Wrong, they were on day release.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    The last couple of promotion games all we did was to kick the ball anywhere, and many left saying they wouldn't come back to watch this rubbish...
    "Many left saying they wouldn't come back to watch this rubbish..."??? So tell us how you know this durham. Did you:

A. Stand with your clipboard as people came out of the ground and firstly ask if they attended on a promotional ticket, and secondly canvass their overall thoughts on what they thought of the game.

B. As usual, you've just made it up in the hope that nobody will challenge.

I think we all know the correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    "Many left saying they wouldn't come back to watch this rubbish..."??? So tell us how you know this durham. Did you:

A. Stand with your clipboard as people came out of the ground and firstly ask if they attended on a promotional ticket, and secondly canvass their overall thoughts on what they thought of the game.

B. As usual, you've just made it up in the hope that nobody will challenge.

I think we all know the correct answer.
    I don't think durham has a clue how the floaters really felt. What isn't in doubt though is, both the promo games were rubbish and a lot of the people I hadn't seen before at a game had left well before the end
    Last edited by navypie; 17-01-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I don't think durham has a clue how the floaters really felt. What isn't in doubt though is, both the promo games were rubbish and a lot of the people I hadn't seen before at a game had left well before the end
    Nowt new there then.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast