+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts vs Crewe - Attendance Predictions

This will be a big emotional day for me.
    I've mentioned before it has always be a dream to see the new meadow lane ground brimming to its capacity.
    I used to sit with my late father and always talk about it being full and what a sight it will be.
    Thanks to all those coming making this possible and for ah putting tickets at £2.
    I will shed a tear and look to the heavens and see my dad smiling down on us no matter the weather.
    A Notts win will do nicely
    Come on notts

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I've mentioned before it has always be a dream to see the new meadow lane ground brimming to its capacity.
    I used to sit with my late father and always talk about it being full and what a sight it will be.
    Thanks to all those coming making this possible and for ah putting tickets at £2.
    I will shed a tear and look to the heavens and see my dad smiling down on us no matter the weather.
    Come on notts
    Ah hey lets hope the result is a good one for you Mac... sorry to hear about your dad

Come on notts
    I'm far too manly to shed a tear*, but it will indeed be an awesome sight to see an almost full Meadow Lane. It will be worth putting up with all the part-timers getting in my way wondering where their bloody seat is located! As someone who has formed part of a sub 3,000 crowd on a freezing Tuesday night, it's something I doubted I would ever witness again. Well done Mr Hardy, let's hope that the performance matches the occasion, and a good proportion of the newcomers are tempted to come back for more.

* If the occasion does get the better of my emotions, I'll blame it on the bitingly cold wind making my eyes water.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Ah hey lets hope the result is a good one for you Mac... sorry to hear about your dad
    Thanks Irish.
    He was a stalwart Notts supporter.
    Il be having a few drinks before the game with my good lady and family and make it a great day .

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm far too manly to shed a tear*, but it will indeed be an awesome sight to see an almost full Meadow Lane. It will be worth putting up with all the part-timers getting in my way wondering where their bloody seat is located! As someone who has formed part of a sub 3,000 crowd on a freezing Tuesday night, it's something I doubted I would ever witness again. Well done Mr Hardy, let's hope that the performance matches the occasion, and a good proportion of the newcomers are tempted to come back for more.

* If the occasion does get the better of my emotions, I'll blame it on the bitingly cold wind making my eyes water.
    As Smokey Robinson would say: " I second that emotion".

P.S. COYP

P.P.S. Let's hope that at 5.00 p.m. tomorrow we're not hearing the tannoy blaring out: "Tears of a clown"
    Last edited by karl wheatly; 02-02-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks Irish.
    He was a stalwart Notts supporter.
    Il be having a few drinks before the game with my good lady and family and make it a great day .
    Your Dad would be pleased with this.

Name:  Capture18000.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  19.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Your Dad would be pleased with this.

Name:  Capture18000.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  19.6 KB
    Amazing gump..
    Super stuff from everybody

I truly never thought I'd live to see this...

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  19.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I truly never thought I'd live to see this...

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  19.0 KB
    Well done Al and well done to all of us. Not so long ago, I doubt we'd have filled the ground if we'd have let everyone in for free.
    Last edited by countygump; 02-02-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Well done Al and well done to all of us. Not so long ago, I doubt we'd have filled the ground if we let everyone in for free.
    Brilliant

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast