+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts vs Crewe - Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    "Many left saying they wouldn't come back to watch this rubbish..."??? So tell us how you know this durham. Did you:

A. Stand with your clipboard as people came out of the ground and firstly ask if they attended on a promotional ticket, and secondly canvass their overall thoughts on what they thought of the game.

B. As usual, you've just made it up in the hope that nobody will challenge.

I think we all know the correct answer.
    Mr Elite the self appointed resident poster knocker strikes again... Have i made the comments up below ? I dont think so. So you can stick your clip board as far up your backside as it will go...

Hall Of Fame
    Got on the 58 bus to Arnold, sat behind a bloke who was on the phone to his ( I assumed ) wife. Conversation as follows: " I've still got his Christmas money for the half season ticket, he doesn't want it now" Couldn't hear response from other party. Then "Well I can't blame him after sitting through that crap, don't think I'll bother again either"

So that's 2 potential regulars driven away by yet another poor game in front of a large crowd. What is it with us that we ALWAYS play garbage when a sizeable crowd is there?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    So that's 2 potential regulars driven away by yet another poor game in front of a large crowd.
    Since when did 'two' equal 'many'?

I have to wash my hamster that day, otherwise I'd go. 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Since when did 'two' equal 'many'?
    Its 2 more than you said d*** head....
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-01-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Its 2 more than you said dick head....
    Did you and Elite ever have that pint ? Something tells me ................................

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Did you and Elite ever have that pint ? Something tells me ................................
    Of course they did, Naval, but guess where it finished up...

Its 2 more than you said d*** head....
    Really? So show us the post where I said that nobody was put off by the poor performances. You won't be able to, because I never said it.
    I didn't say it because just like you, I don't have a clue on the number who were put off. Thank you for proving me right.

Edging closer to my prediction

After a rather tedious calculation based on the ticket website, I think it’s safe to say we are on about 13k total currently (away fans included)

There are 4K home tickets left to buy and that includes a couple of blocks in the Sirrel, which I roughly took as being 4K left from 16k home total = 12k home tickets

And Crewe are about to scrape over 1k

Giving me the grand total of 13k phew

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Edging closer to my prediction

After a rather tedious calculation based on the ticket website, I think it’s safe to say we are on about 13k total currently (away fans included)

There are 4K home tickets left to buy and that includes a couple of blocks in the Sirrel, which I roughly took as being 4K left from 16k home total = 12k home tickets

And Crewe are about to scrape over 1k

Giving me the grand total of 13k phew
    Alan Hardy said we were already at 16k a few days ago. Could be 17-18k total?

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Alan Hardy said we were already at 16k a few days ago. Could be 17-18k total?
    I think AH is a fisherman. In his enthusiasm he always gets a tad carried away to i am going for 14, 597

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast